★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Luft Balloons + LITE now in the App Store! (Promo Codes!)

02-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Luft Balloons + LITE now in the App Store! (Promo Codes!)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Everyone loves Balloons! Now you can fill the skies with all the colors of the rainbow; well, at least until your helium tanks run out!

Guide the balloons out into the world from a variety of locations, but watch out – someone has tried to ruin everyone’s fun by placing some hazards around the room.

Luckily, you have a couple fans at your disposal to help push the balloons to safety. Adjust the velocity of the fans to mix up the air currents in the room even more!

Each level features four crates of different colored balloons – each with a quota that must be fulfilled to move on to the next challenge.

Keep in mind that you can please the crowd even more by guiding the correct sequence of colors outside. Each level features a balloon chain that will earn you extra bonus points!

Features
- 15 exciting levels
- 7 colorful balloons
- 5 beautiful settings
- Race against the clock to meet your balloons quota
- Tune your fans to meet your goals
- Plan your strategy to earn mega chain bonuses
- Worldwide Leaderboard
- And much more...

Luft Balloons Website
In the App Store
In the App Store (Lite)

Practice makes perfect - we will be holding a high score contest very soon. If you want to stay in the loop, make sure to connect with us on Twitter or Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter
Become our Fan on Facebook

Promo codes available per PM request (while supplies last) so long as you promise to rate or review on the app store.
02-27-2010, 05:31 PM
How about a video ? Also what leaderboards are you using ?

02-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
How about a video ? Also what leaderboards are you using ?
Are you not seeing the youtube video up there? I can see it in my browser. Just in case, a link to tutorial vid on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dZB9ZMfRI

We're using the cocos2d game engine with cocoslive enabled for the leaderboard.
02-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothlandon View Post
Are you not seeing the youtube video up there? I can see it in my browser. Just in case, a link to tutorial vid on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dZB9ZMfRI

We're using the cocos2d game engine with cocoslive enabled for the leaderboard.
Sorry, my mistake. I see it
02-27-2010, 06:32 PM
99 Luftballoons?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten

Last edited by Hmar9333; 02-27-2010 at 06:44 PM.
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
99 Luftballoons?

YouTube: video
Glad that someone gets the reference
02-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
99 Luftballoons?
I was wondering about that since I love that song, but I mainly listen to the remake by Goldfinger. Anyway thanks for the promo code. I will be leaving a review shortly. I like the game and graphics, but the one thing that bugged me was you only had 3 retries and then game over, start back at the beginning. This usually ends up frustrating me.
02-27-2010, 08:23 PM
So far, it's a very fun game. The graphics are very cute and cartooney and are perfect for the setting. It is a really unique concept that is hard to truly rap your head around at first, although the tutorial does explain it rather well. The object of the game is to guide the balloons to safety through the openings in the ceiling. You do this by blowing them up and adjusting the fans on the sides of your screen. You can also change the intensity of the fans.

If the graphics and gameplay aspect interest you, I recommend the purchase. I am enjoying it and looking forward to spending more time with it. I love the control scheme and constant movement in the game.
02-28-2010, 12:58 PM
A few more codes to give away

We'll be giving away a few more codes today. First come first served. Shout out to @laladanger for posting a review on the iTunes store.

If you received a code, please post an honest review (or at least rate) the app. Thanks!