★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tap Studio Pro Questions

02-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Tap Studio Pro Questions

I'm thinking about buying PRO while it's on sale, but I have some questions first.

1. Does the PRO version have a more in-depth Tap Creator? It's REALLY hard to memorize an 8 minute long song and tap it perfectly.
2. Are there are good amount of decent Taps? The PRO description said it had around 17k.
3. Is it worth it?

This is pretty much the Frets on Fire of iPod, I really hope the good outweighs the bad in Tap Quality.
03-07-2010, 07:51 AM
I just bought it and yes it's worth it, I haven't even tried the editor, but I've found that many of the songs work great, it really is comparable to FoF on the App Store, I've actually found more of my songs on Tap Studio than I did with FoF. I must warn you though, gameplay isn't comparable graphically to FoF or TTR3, it's very simplistic. I hope that will improve, but even if it doesn't, the graphics aren't bad and it will still be a fun app.
03-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Really late dude, I decided to buy it the next day after that post. I wish they had an easier to use editor, it's near impossible to correctly chart a song.
03-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosatm View Post
Really late dude, I decided to buy it the next day after that post. I wish they had an easier to use editor, it's near impossible to correctly chart a song.
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner, but I thought I would attempt to help you or others.