★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Asteroid shooter - released

03-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Asteroid shooter - released

I would appreciate it if you review my new iPhone game Asteroid shooter.

Application web: http://knotek.info/asteroid-shooter.html
Itunes web: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asteroid-shooter/id357530230?mt=8

Asteroid shooter is classic arcade game, with cool space design, where the goal is to shoot all asteroids in the playfield.

The game is simple with focus just on the gaming experience and the player is not bothered with any quests and complicated user interface. Each level is uniquely designed with excellent space backgrounds. The game is fast with immediate changes between the levels. The difficulty is increased when advancing to a new level. With each level the speed of asteroids or the number of asteroids increases.

The game features an intuitive move control. Missiles are created after each touch on screen. Also multi touches are enabled. The control is realized using the "ship button" and moving your finger across the touch screen. The ship shoots unlimited in the direction of pressing position.

The missions are simple, but heavier every level. Main target is locate and destroy all the asteroids. Every level is also increased speed of asteroids, and after each third level is one new asteroid added.

You can get the news about the application on Facebook and Twitter. The latest information about the application will be published on both servers.

Required is iPhone device with minimally OS 3.0 version. Application is based on cocos2d framework.

0.99 USD

Martin Knotek
03-01-2010, 04:27 PM
The rocketship ... it's got the nervous sweats.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
i look for the lite version..