★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-03-2010, 02:16 PM
#11
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFamousEccles View Post
I agree with Elendil - nice review! Multiplayer could be interesting, but you'd really need a whole new set of levels, because I don't think there are currently enough levels to support such a feature, and a lot of the single player levels I don't think would be very balanced for multiplayer. I'm surprised you don't find the two player levels very compelling, though. Personally I find the addition of the need to beat out the second player quite an incentive to try and figure out the best way through a maze.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
03-03-2010, 02:43 PM
#12
Thanks!

As for the fast-forward problem, couldn't you have the recorded time go twice as fast also? Then it really wouldn't affect the leaderboards.

You can save multiplayer for Dungeoned 2 I guess...

03-03-2010, 04:03 PM
#13
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Posts: 724
I agree, some music during the levels would help a lot. Some music from The Quest like you put in the trailer would be fun for the fans, but could look a bit cheap to some. It would still be better than nothing :P

Also found a bug. When you go back to replay a level, your gold window in the shop only counts the coins from levels previous to the the one you are playing on, and not all the levels you have beaten. For example, I'm on level 15 or so and have 35 gold. When I go back to replay level 5, I have 2 gold. And when I go back to level 15 I have 35 gold again.
03-03-2010, 04:14 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecowgoesmoo View Post
I agree, some music during the levels would help a lot. Some music from The Quest like you put in the trailer would be fun for the fans, but could look a bit cheap to some. It would still be better than nothing :P

Also found a bug. When you go back to replay a level, your gold window in the shop only counts the coins from levels previous to the the one you are playing on, and not all the levels you have beaten. For example, I'm on level 15 or so and have 35 gold. When I go back to replay level 5, I have 2 gold. And when I go back to level 15 I have 35 gold again.
We are looking into the music.

That's not a bug. You are going through the game linearly, one level at a time. You can go back and replay a level to try to get a better time or more gold, but you have to work with what you have collected up till then.

If you could use all the gold you collected on all levels on any level, you would have an unfair advantage.
03-03-2010, 04:19 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFamousEccles View Post
Thanks!

As for the fast-forward problem, couldn't you have the recorded time go twice as fast also? Then it really wouldn't affect the leaderboards.

You can save multiplayer for Dungeoned 2 I guess...
One more thing: If you could leave an honest review in the App Store (just what you wrote in your review, only shorter , we would be thankful.
03-03-2010, 10:12 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil / Redshift View Post
One more thing: If you could leave an honest review in the App Store (just what you wrote in your review, only shorter , we would be thankful.
Alright, I'll try to get it up sometime soon.
03-03-2010, 10:44 PM
#17
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 703
Oops. Replied to wrong message.

Last edited by RagManX; 03-03-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong thread.
03-11-2010, 12:08 AM
#18
Joined: May 2009
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 9,231
there's now a Lite to try:



Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-09-2010, 12:06 PM
#19
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,560
Now FREE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
11-09-2010, 12:09 PM
#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Now FREE!
For a day.

It has been selected as the featured game for OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day promotion for November 10.

Enjoy!