• Publisher: EUROCENTER
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 107.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Now with Game Center support - invite your friends to play and enter the leaderboards!
iPhone4 Retina high-res graphics!

Handheld version of cute, cartoonish, and atmospheric Wii Shooter! The game has received top reviews on many sites including TouchArcade and AppModo.

Cocoto and his friends are ready to wreck mayhem and havoc on the iPhone and iPod touch. The games predecessor, Cocoto Kart Online, has already achieved the impressive milestone of having reached more than 1 million players!

The story goes: A mysterious and evil clown has kidnapped Pixie, the pretty fairy. It is your mission to aid Cocoto and his friends in a pursuit to save Pixie, but the rescue team has found itself trapped inside an evil circus! Shock and horror! To be successful in your quest you will have to overcome many obstacles and prove yourself to be a true sharp shooter. Using your trusty dart gun you must take on the role of Cototo, Shiny, Neuro or Baggy, travelling across 5 hilarious and challenging theme rides including Abyss, Volcano, Atlantis, Jungle and Heaven with a total of 35 games.

To progress in Cocoto Magic Circus you must use your finger as a gun and shoot the moving enemies, explode the green balloons which offer bonuses like additional time, explosions and slow-motion, but also take precautions and avoid the red balloons which shake the screen or accelerate the clock. The game offers the same visually stunning 3D environments, including the familiar animated characters, bosses and backgrounds as introduced in the console version.

Cocoto Magic Circus additionally offers real-time online multiplayer matches where players from the entire world can participate and compete against each other, trying to gain the highest score and shooting the enemies before your opponent.

Squeaker's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-03-2010, 03:30 AM
Sweet! Anyone wanna TOFTT?

hi

03-03-2010, 03:46 AM
TA front page article (preview) http://toucharcade.com/2010/02/28/an...-magic-circus/

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
03-03-2010, 03:49 AM
Ah yes, I got the vid from there, but forgot to link the article
03-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Thanks. I missed that.

hi
03-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Hey Bomber, I appreciate that Cocoto Kart promo awhile back so I'm d/l this one now

btw, $.99! Everyone buy this, and online multi-player!

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams

Last edited by rich_952000; 03-03-2010 at 04:09 AM.
03-03-2010, 04:28 AM
A good example of where I'll buy into the brand regardless. Eurocenter has been consistently impressive. Will pick this up tonight, and will try to post impressions soon.
03-03-2010, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhgii View Post
A good example of where I'll buy into the brand regardless. Eurocenter has been consistently impressive. Will pick this up tonight, and will try to post impressions soon.
Agree^^^

I just played through the single player mode on easy and I'll say this: IT'S GREAT! I love these type games (Wild West Guns still is one of my favs), and I'm also a fan of quick arcade, high-score oriented games too. This combines the best of both. There's little story here, which IMO isn't needed in this setting anyway.

The art, animations and sound are all great. There are many varied mini-challenges, boss stages and just pure stages to keep you plenty busy and entertained. I knew this early there wouldn't be much, if any online competition. About half-way through my single-player foray, someone requested an online game and I wasn't sure about how saving works so I declined. I got a bunch of online high scores since only like five people had played the offline game mode, and I'm currently the #1 ranked global player that'll last until; oh five minutes from now

This Wii title comes highly recommended from what I've played, and there's still a ton of content I haven't even encountered yet. Obviously anytime there's online multiplayer, there's unlimited replay value.

If you like these type games, then don't hesitate: get it.

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams
03-03-2010, 05:27 AM
a buck? instant buy...

impressions later.
03-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Agree^^^

I just played through the single player mode on easy and I'll say this: IT'S GREAT! I love these type games (Wild West Guns still is one of my favs), and I'm also a fan of quick arcade, high-score oriented games too. This combines the best of both. There's little story here, which IMO isn't needed in this setting anyway.

The art, animations and sound are all great. There are many varied mini-challenges, boss stages and just pure stages to keep you plenty busy and entertained. I knew this early there wouldn't be much, if any online competition. About half-way through my single-player foray, someone requested an online game and I wasn't sure about how saving works so I declined. I got a bunch of online high scores since only like five people had played the offline game mode, and I'm currently the #1 ranked global player that'll last until; oh five minutes from now

This Wii title comes highly recommended from what I've played, and there's still a ton of content I haven't even encountered yet. Obviously anytime there's online multiplayer, there's unlimited replay value.

If you like these type games, then don't hesitate: get it.

Richard

I think you may have just handed my arse to me in a multiplayer game. Guess I should have had a go at single player to familiarise myself with what i was doing before delving into multiplayer! lol