★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Imagine a place... with all those beautiful girls on the street, on the beach, on that luxury yacht... that you have always secretly dreamed of photographing - like a professional paparazzo. Now you have the chance to buy the ticket to this wonderful place.

Welcome to the Tuti Islands, a tropical oasis hidden in the middle of the ocean, away from prying eyes. The islands are the playground of the rich, the fabulous, and most importantly, the beautiful. Do you have what it takes to become the primo paparazzo in paradise? Snap the most beautiful models, sell the photos, and work your way to the top!

Each island features new and exotic places to explore, with more beautiful models than you can ever imagine, they will take your breath away!

Upgrade your camera equipment to snap higher quality pictures, on your way to becoming the ultimate paparazzo!

Buy your own studio, accomplish challenging paparazzi missions and collect hot new wallpapers!

Locations in this full version include:
* Paradise Mansion
* "Dream" Yacht
* Bikini Car Wash
* a Nighclub
* More beaches ...and many more models!

BgDevTeam's comments:
Hi everyone, we are happy to announce it's finally out and available in the App Store!

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuti-P...t/338717392383

Official Gameplay Trailer:
03-18-2010, 04:46 PM
nice game for its money

I got the game for free with a promo code, and I want to say that I was very lucky to get this unique game. Does anybody get to island 3?

03-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I got the game for free with a promo code, and I want to say that I was very lucky to get this unique game. Does anybody get to island 3?
Thank you for trying our game, we are glad you are enjoying it. In order to get to the third island, you must save enough money to buy the studio there. If you are talking about island X, it is still in development and will be coming out in an update soon
03-20-2010, 11:36 AM
so at 2.99 this is half a game with maybe the rest to follow ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
05-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I bought the studio on Cici island and now I cant enter the two places there because you haven't finished the game yet!? I haven't played in awhile 'cause I can't go any further!!! Why haven't you updated the game yet and why did you release it like that?! WAITING...................
05-26-2010, 05:07 PM
So....any idea when to expect the update? It's been sitting in my ipod useless for two months now...............
06-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Hello!!!!! Is anyone there?! No word YET on when [or IF] the update will be released?? Do the devs even read this thread?! It's almost the middle of June now-no response-ANYTHING!!!!! Please respond one way or the other!! Should I wait-or delete? SAY SOMETHING!!!!
06-15-2010, 01:06 PM
To the devs-Ok, so FINALLY you put out an update, but it's only the car wash on Cici Island!!!! What about the model runway? Or the last island? This is VERY disappointing! I wait THREE MONTHS for THIS?! C'mon!! I've been patient considering how long this is taking you to FINISH making your game!! I will give up on this in a week if I get no feedback as to when to expect to play the whole thing! I'm tired of getting nowhere with you people asking for a straightforward answer and not getting anything!!