★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Juggler / Juggler Free Contest

02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Juggler / Juggler Free Contest

We're starting a little contest today that will run through the end of the week. All you have to do is place in the top 25 on the global leaderboard for Juggler/Juggler Free. Be in the top 25 at the end of the week and we'll give you a code for Flip 3, PhotoTalk, or Juggler at your choice.

To participate you just need Juggler ($0.99, link in signature) or Juggler Free (free, link in signature). They both connect to the same leaderboards so it doesn't matter which you use. We will be checking device IDs to verify the winners so PM it to me before the end of the week. If you don't know how to find this ID, see these instructions.

I'm only making this announcement on touchArcade because you guys pretty much rule. So good luck and happy juggling!

Nick Gravelyn
twitter.com/nickgravelyn - twitter.com/metacreature
Metacreature Games: Juggler - Juggler Free - Flip 3
Metacreature Apps: PhotoTalk
02-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaNick View Post
We're starting a little contest today that will run through the end of the week. All you have to do is place in the top 25 on the global leaderboard for Juggler/Juggler Free. Be in the top 25 at the end of the week and we'll give you a code for Flip 3, PhotoTalk, or Juggler at your choice.

To participate you just need Juggler ($0.99, link in signature) or Juggler Free (free, link in signature). They both connect to the same leaderboards so it doesn't matter which you use. We will be checking device IDs to verify the winners so PM it to me before the end of the week. If you don't know how to find this ID, see these instructions.

I'm only making this announcement on touchArcade because you guys pretty much rule. So good luck and happy juggling!
Sounds cool to me just d/l and imma start juggling my ass off. Thanks Nick

I'll send ID when not driving

Last edited by rich_952000; 02-04-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: You're bored?

02-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Sounds cool to me just d/l and imma start juggling my ass off. Thanks Nick
Good luck. There are some rather impressive scores in the leaderboard.

Quote:
I'll send ID when not driving
Probably a good idea.

Nick Gravelyn
02-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Downloaded the game so I can try to get in the top 25.

Text message pop-ups don't pause the game I lost a couple hundred because I got a text message and the balls kept falling anyway and I lost the game.

Twitter: @Zincous
02-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I just got 10th place
02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
thats brutal, before you made it free i was 15th, now im like 35th
02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
8th place!

I'll PM you my UDID number now.

Twitter: @Zincous
02-06-2009, 10:31 PM
So if this is over at the end of the week, is that today? or sunday?

Thanks
02-06-2009, 10:45 PM
The contest will end at 12:00AM Sunday Pacific time. That gives you all just about another 28 hours to make sure you're in the Top 25. Remember that you have to be in the Top 25 at that time to win. So if you are there now, make sure you stay there when it ticks over to Sunday.

Also it seems our PhotoTalk app did not pass through review in time, so if you win and want that app, I can keep a note and get you a code when it does become available which should be early next week (I submitted it Tuesday so I'm hoping only a week in review).

Nick Gravelyn