★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Awesome game with addictive gameplay and innovative game design. ***
Critically acclaimed worldwide for its unique game concept. Specially designed for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch interface.

Do you have what it takes to be a Master Guider? It is simple to learn, yet takes time to master and thats what makes it so addictive.

Three different town maps as below with varying levels of difficulty for you to play!
- Forest : Greenish beauty with clutter free look & feel. Caution: Beware of Tigers.
- Arctic : Snow everywhere! More buildings & People to Manage. Caution: Beware of Wolves.
- City : Crowded? Yes, of course. And Tough to Manage too. Caution: Beware of Robbers.

Online Leader boards & 24 achievements waiting to be unlocked.You can create your own Leader boards exclusively for your friends and compete with them.
And, more social gaming features like Connecting with Facebook, Twitter etc.

Apart from guiding them, You need to pay attention to their Life bar and prioritize your guiding.
If you dont attend them in time, they will die.

To Control Beasts & Robbers, Drag police and capture them.
Efficient use of police helps you achieve higher scores.
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
While definitely on the cutesy side, it might be decent...unless it really is geared to the kidsters and painfully easy.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Game Impressions

I grabbed it but am a bit mixed in my opinions on it:

Pros:
-Original line drawing concept (you control the people but not the tigers/robbers) and need to get the people to their intended locations before they pass out (their health is continuously draining).
-Pretty decent graphics/animation.
-As cutesy as it looks is actually pretty challenging.
-OF with leaderboards and 24 achievements.
-Local score tracking for each map (other than simply your best score on the map but the game's title for such a score (i.e. getting a score of 23 makes me a "Double Stepper").

Cons:
-Line drawing can be awkward, seems that often the game won't register your attempts to create a path and it is painfully easy to get your people stuck on obstacles (often not clear where the invisible walls around a building or land hazard end/start).
-Many times the character's intended destination was far from clear to me (and as their health is continuously ticking down, there is no time to hesitate). I have since found out that any character wanting to rest means Home and any character that is hungry needs to go to the Hotel (if a kid is hungry I just assumed it meant he needed to go home, not only is that WRONG, if you manage to make it all the way home and see this wasn't the intended destination, it is too late to correct and the character passes out ending the game).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-27-2010, 10:11 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]