★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobigloo LLC
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Nintaii 2 is here! The next installment to the Nintaii brand, one of the hottest puzzle games of the year! We have added ghost tiles, springs, and 6 brand new levels to keep your brain twisting!

The Japanese term nintaii means patience, perseverance, or endurance. We put your problem solving skills to the test with this intensive NEW puzzle game. Can you use your patience to make it through all 6 levels? AND keep your move count low?! We have now integrated Openfeint, giving you the ability to track your own highs scores and those of others. Complete achievements to gain points and become a Nintaii expert!

HOW TO PLAY

1) Select level 1-6 by choosing Select Level. Adaptive Difficulty.
2) Optional: Use two fingers to move the screen and see the whole maze before starting.
3) Use your finger (or tilt if tilt controls are turned on) to move the block toward the missing tile.
4) Maneuver through the maze and drop the block into the missing tile to complete the level!

FEATURES:

Tons of achievements through Open Feint
Move by finger or accelerometer
Customizable tilt angle.
Hall of Fame
Counts your moves
Adaptive difficulty
Select any level or play in order of difficulty
Use arrows, switches, springs, and locks to get through levels
Three animated themes: Aztec, Medieval, Classic
Special sound effects and relaxing background music
In game tutorial and instructions available
And much more...

UPCOMING

Bonus Levels!
Join the Openfeint community to give us suggestions!

OTHER GAMES

Pocket Ants
3D Constructo Combat
3D Lawn Darts
Currency Calculator
Currency Exchange Rates Pro
Fast Food Calorie Counter
Spell Checker
To-Do List
Top 10 List
Track Your Weight
Unit Converter
Voice Memo Recorder
Weight Loss Tracker

FOLLOW US

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ConcreteSoftwar
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/n3sdee
Visit us on the Web: www.concretesoftware.com

pluto6's comments:
I know that Nintaii has been on my iphone since I first found this moving block puzzler. It has the easiest and most precise movement that I have found for this type of puzzler. Dev has been great with support and made lots of new levels, different color schemes, etc. The only thing that I ever thought was lacking was some "zing" like power ups, or things like warp times, etc. Looks like that has happened in Nintaii 2. I only have $0.90 and have to get some more in my account, but I am sure lots of you have enjoyed Nintaii, and Nintaii 2 will probably be equally good.

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nintaii-2-lite/id294458996?mt=8
03-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Loved Nintaii. Getting this one as well

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

03-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Looks like something I'd like. May grab the lite and see.
03-03-2010, 11:11 PM
lol the block can't fall...it's super easy...
03-04-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
lol the block can't fall...it's super easy...
Yeah, they need to put in a prefs option in this game to allow the block to go over the edge if you push it too far.
I say make it an option, so those players who want their hands held and to have the game not allow them to make mistakes can play it their way, and the more seasoned players who like to think two steps ahead know they have to keep more constantly alert while playing...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
03-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Well... allowing the block to fall off the edge is just a small part of what makes these kind of puzzles difficult. Its more about the layout of the environment, the switches and other game elements.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
03-04-2010, 03:30 AM
what are the names of the games that are very similar to this? I would like to look them all up and compare, so if someone would PM me, or even post a list of them, I would be very great-full
03-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
what are the names of the games that are very similar to this? I would like to look them all up and compare, so if someone would PM me, or even post a list of them, I would be very great-full
I've played a few of them but I can't remember any of the names off the top of my head. There was one from digital chocolate but I can't think of the name. Nintaii is by far the best and most polished though out of all the ones I played
03-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deewin View Post
I've played a few of them but I can't remember any of the names off the top of my head. There was one from digital chocolate but I can't think of the name. Nintaii is by far the best and most polished though out of all the ones I played
Then I shall purchase this now I don't have one of these yet, and 99cents isn't too much to ask for at all if it is the best
03-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Diamond Islands from Digital Chocolate.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by jyhjyh; 03-04-2010 at 07:48 AM.