★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: How did you find the game?
Totally lame and a waste of money 8 21.62%
I'd get the free version 7 18.92%
It's pretty decent 13 35.14%
Uber fun! 9 24.32%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Top #5 Overall in Singapore
Top #26 Arcade Game in the USA
Top #28 Action Game in the USA
Top #12 Arcade Game in Portugal
Top #12 Arcade Game in Canada
Top #15 Arcade Game in Hong Kong
Top #16 Arcade Game in New Zealand

The list goes on... Jailbreak is in the TOP50 in 44 countries!

Appolicious: "The iPhone game Jailbreak: Voice Onrush has an admittedly cool concept."

Touchgen: "If you like either Pac Man or stealth games you will love Jailbreak: Voice Onrush." http://bit.ly/99DMxo

http://ifanzine.blogspot.com/2010/03/jailbreak-voice-onrush.html
"this comes highly recommended for those of you seeking a decent stealth game or just some old-school arcade kicks"

Lots more love and continue to love playing this unique game of pixel madness and stealth. Be novel, try it!

In Jailbreak: Voice Onrush, you take on the lead role, waking up with no memory of who you are. Save for your name, all information of you has been destroyed. In its place, something within you has changed. Hunted down by an unknown enemy, you must find a way to escape your pursuers using your new found powers. Will you be able to escape?

Story Mode: Go on the escape of your lifetime through multiple levels and a variety of environments. Challenge yourself on three difficulty settings!

Free Mode: Replay exciting levels that you have cleared, setting new records!

Survival Mode: Unlocked after completing Story Mode, you must survive against impossible odds and avoid capture at all cost while collecting time orbs to extend your time allowance!

Jailbreak: Voice Onrush is adapted from highly rated Nintendo DSi Ware game Escapee GO!

Nintendolife.com rated 8/10
"With a little over fifteen different mazes to make your way through on three difficulty levels, fans of maze-escape games won't go wrong by choosing this one."

IG Chen's comments:
http://bit.ly/99DMxo

TouchGen: "Jailbreak: Voice Onrush – run for your life, but stay sneaky!"

We've just been covered by TouchGen on their March Massive Games Roundup part 2 of 2!

LITE version is out today on April Fools!

We have recently released Jailbreak: Voice Onrush, which is an adaptation of highly rated DSiWare title Escapee GO!

Do give it a try and let us know if you like it (or not!) thanks!

http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/jailbreak-voice-onrush/id355664630?mt=8#

In Jailbreak: Voice Onrush, you take on the lead role, waking up with no memory of who you are. Save for your name, all information of you has been destroyed. In its place, something within you has changed. Hunted down by an unknown enemy, you must find a way to escape your pursuers using your new found powers. Will you be able to escape?

Story Mode: Go on the escape of your lifetime through multiple levels and a variety of environments. Challenge yourself on three difficulty settings!

Free Mode: Replay exciting levels that you have cleared, setting new records!

Survival Mode: Unlocked after completing Story Mode, you must survive against impossible odds and avoid capture at all cost while collecting time orbs to extend your time allowance!

Jailbreak: Voice Onrush is adapted from highly rated Nintendo DSi Ware game Escapee GO!

Nintendolife.com rated 8/10
“With a little over fifteen different mazes to make your way through on three difficulty levels, fans of maze-escape games won’t go wrong by choosing this one.”

03-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Had some great fun but I dont see myself getting back at the game for survival mode.

03-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Would Survival mode be better with Open Feint?
03-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Definitively, the reason it is not fun right now is because trying to beat your old high score is just not as fun as trying to get achievements and beating other peoples high score.
03-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Makes sense... we are exploring this idea, just maybe not Open Feint, but on our own server.
Also we are doing some tests now to make sure it works smoothly on firmware 3.1.3 so maybe you can look forward to better game play in future updates.
Now to hope this sells enough to cover hopefully all the planned upgrades!

Thanks for the feedback.
03-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Great Game!

This is an awesome game! I had more fun than I expected for a $0.99 game!! I am a fan of Pac-Man and I must say this is like a Pac-Man evolution! The story mode is addictive, I keep on wanting to complete the next stage and the next stage after that and before I know it, I spent more than 2 hours on it.... Survival mode is a great mini game for passing time when I was waiting for my girlfriend try on some clothes at the store, who is now trying to break the time record I set. Good luck to her!
Highly recommended and it cost only less than half a cup of coffee ~
03-04-2010, 12:03 AM
I have to say that this is a great game. It is like Pac-man but you can't see through walls so if you are being chase and you turn you don't see where they are. I only tried tye history mode and is very good. As someone commented open feint or any score setting would be great. Man, it's really hard to write on the itouch!!!
03-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Woah, I'm actually surprised by the good reviews so far... all I can say is this, thanks guys!

For those who find the game lame (ouch!) do PM or post your thoughts so the guys can work it in for future references.

Keep those thoughts coming! and have fun playing!
03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Look forward to global high score

Well, it will be interesting if I can compare with global scores on the server with other players.
Look forward to the upgrade.

Last edited by PacManic; 03-04-2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Add
03-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Good Buy at $0.99. Love the graphics and interesting game play.