★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JoyStack
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get your finger ready for the funniest challenge it has ever had to achieve: the rebellion of the lines.
Cross as many lines as you can before the time runs out and get the highest score

- Fight well known bosses
- Enjoy and win time with the bonus rounds
- Multiple online scoreboards
- Get an amazing score and challenge your friends!

All that for less than a coffee :)

Be careful, this is a high addictive game!

Your reviews and 5 stars ratings will keep us working on fancy updates as Facebook & Twitter integration, new bosses, new themes and new gameplay modes.

joystack's comments:
Hello everyone, I'm one of the developers at JoyStack, we just released today our first game

Cross Out - Because crossing is fun.

Price: 0.99$
Release date: 03/04/2010

iTunes link

Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Description
Get your finger ready for the funniest challenge it has ever had to achieve: the rebellion of the lines.
Cross as many lines as you can before the time runs out and get the highest score

Fight well known bosses
Enjoy and win time with the bonus rounds
Multiple online scoreboards
Get an amazing score and challenge your friends!
All that for less than a coffee

Be careful, this is a high addictive game!

Your reviews and 5 stars ratings will keep us working on fancy updates as Facebook & Twitter integration, new bosses, new themes and new gameplay modes.

ScreenShots

more info at: http://www.joystack.com
mail: support@joystack.com
03-04-2010, 03:42 PM
this looks like an interesting game to buy but the only problem is that the game itself is so basic that i find it unnecessary to purchase the app.
03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushipop View Post
this looks like an interesting game to buy but the only problem is that the game itself is so basic that i find it unnecessary to purchase the app.
I agree with you, the game can seem to be pretty basic (or simple), the concept definitely is (cross the lines on the screen), but when you play it becomes challenging and addictive. At least that is what happened to us when we built the first prototypes to try our idea, and thats why we keept the development going.

We also have plans to add more bosses and gameplay modes in future updates, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
03-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joystack View Post
We also have plans to add more bosses and gameplay modes in future updates, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
"Maze" mode would be great.

You have to put your finger down and draw one continuous line that cannot cross itself. You have to cross over each line in the image exactly once as well.

There was a game like this, but the name of it escapes me at the moment...

EDIT: Found a screenshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
"Maze" mode would be great.

You have to put your finger down and draw one continuous line that cannot cross itself. You have to cross over each line in the image exactly once as well.

There was a game like this, but the name of it escapes me at the moment...

EDIT: Found a screenshot!

That's a really great suggestion,

Our actual gameplay is based on being quick, so it's more an action game, with the approach that you're suggesting we will add a new gameplay mode, more quiet and puzzle based. Maybe what we could do is to let the people play in the "maze" mode with the bosses they already defeated in the "normal" mode, that could be interesting.

Thanks a lot man! We'll put you on the credits if we finally implement it!!

Now we're working on the lite version of the game and we hope to send it to Apple by Monday, I think that a lot of people will be engaged after giving it a try (like happened to us).