★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ridiculous amount of new games

03-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Ridiculous amount of new games

hey i just look at the homepage of toucharcade and it's ridiculous how many new games that look so appealing to me are coming out soon why such the sudden burst of new game news?

want to play COD? Can't find people? Join us at Cod Chat and start popping some zombie heads
03-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themagictouch View Post
hey i just look at the homepage of toucharcade and it's ridiculous how many new games that look so appealing to me are coming out soon why such the sudden burst of new game news?
dunno, just buy them and play them when you get around to it. thats what i do. laughs

chris.

03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Idk, but I need to control myself before I spend too much money.

Game Center: blake_storm
03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
it's the opposite for me o:
I haven't really bought anything lately
or at least it feels that way. nothing's out and nothing's coming out that's interesting to me
03-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
it's the opposite for me o:
I haven't really bought anything lately
or at least it feels that way. nothing's out and nothing's coming out that's interesting to me
You've got a terminal case of jadedness, my friend. Sorry to hear that.
03-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, there is a lot of cool games lately... but I have to wait until next month, my allowance is really low.

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.
03-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Yeah, of all the games I bought today, I find myself going to Bit Pilot the most.

The sad thing is that it was the cheapest of all the items I bought at $.99 vs $4.99 for Raging Thunder 2 and $2.99 for Radio Flare REDUX...

All were worth it though!
03-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
You've got a terminal case of jadedness, my friend. Sorry to hear that.
no
03-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
no
Alright -- maybe it's not terminal.
03-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Yeah I agree, and I already have quite a few games i havent even synced over that i bought cause i dont have room till i beat the other great games. Playing Hero of Sparta, Assassins Creed 2, and Final Fantasy (Again), along w, the regular time wasters like Bookworm, HR Slugger, etc. Trying to start Astro Ranch. Still need to start quite a few RPG's as well. Then there are so many awesome games still to get. Space ore, Street Fighter, Hockey NAtions, Phoenix Wright(Cant wait for these).

And thats just iphone games. Not to mention all the awesome console games out now. Heavy Rain, Bioshock2 etc. Its a good thing having so much to look forward too but its also overwhelming. I guess we can have worse problems tho right? Looks like i wont be having much of a life in the coming months. My gf is gonna hate me. She already yells at me for playing too many games. See my GF or play games....Hmmm. LOL !