★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Red Block remover is back with a complete overhaul.
New Menu System, New Blocks and all new puzzles.
This physics packed puzzle game will keep your brain on over drive. So download, sit back and enjoy the ride.

BigBananApps's comments:
Hey everyone, Just anted to tell you all about my game Red block Remover 2. In this sequel we have done a complete redesign. And all new blocks to help warp your brain with some of the hardest physics puzzles around.

Lite version (free) here
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/red-block-remover-2-lite/id359582195?mt=8

Thanks for your time.

cheers
03-05-2010, 03:54 AM

03-05-2010, 05:25 AM
I don't like that the interface is a complete ripoff of Angry Birds' interface. Kind of hard to respect something that blatantly rips off something else :\

Other than that, though, it's an interesting little game. I like it a little.
03-05-2010, 07:43 AM
we had played red block remover 1 and it was quite fun...why u do a sequel? we are bored of that game!
03-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, i have not played Angry birds, The menu system was a template we bought for 200 bucks. I will have to download angry birds to wee what you are talking about.

cheers
03-07-2010, 02:24 AM
thanks for the great reviews guys. over 1000 downloads so far.

cheers
03-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I don't like that the interface is a complete ripoff of Angry Birds' interface. Kind of hard to respect something that blatantly rips off something else :\

Other than that, though, it's an interesting little game. I like it a little.
That was a bit harsh.

Jeez.

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
03-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBananApps View Post
Hey guys, i have not played Angry birds, The menu system was a template we bought for 200 bucks. I will have to download angry birds to wee what you are talking about.

cheers
Oh I see. I'm not a developer, so I don't really know how that works. I'm sorry if it came off as extremely rude, because I'm sure it did. It's just, I really don't like plagiarism. I kind of jumped the gun and thought you plagiarized Angry Birds' interface, but I guess it really is as simple as saying you both used the same template. I didn't know you could buy templates like that.

So again, I'm very sorry for flying off the handle. I don't develop games, so I don't know how it works, and I just assumed you copied Angry Birds.

You know what they say about assuming...

Very deep apologies, and sorry if I frustrated or annoyed you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmar9333 View Post
That was a bit harsh.

Jeez.
Yes, yes it was. I feel really bad now
03-07-2010, 04:50 AM
You should. Now go and make some cookies for him.

hi
03-07-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
You should. Now go and make some cookies for him.
I've already done that, actually. They're sitting on BigBananApps' table right now.