★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: All the fun of racing without flooring the gas pedal! At the end of the race it isn't the fastest driver who tops the high-score list - it's the one who looks and thinks ahead. You start with a preset amount of fuel that you have to draw out as long as possible through skillful acceleration and braking. Quiz questions between the stages to be completed in the Polo or Polo BlueMotion show you how it works: Every correct answer is rewarded with a fuel bonus. You also have the option of experiencing the circuit in the new Passat or Passat BlueMotion in arcade mode without quiz questions. Appropriate background music boosts your virtual fuel-saving fun to the max. Three bands from the Volkswagen Sound Foundation await you: Jenix, Mega! Mega! and Querfälltein.

Neat extras: You can use an integrated search function to navigate to a nearby Volkswagen dealership, take a look at a brochure and tell your friends via the Facebook, Twitter or e-mail buttons.

Enjoy saving when you're out and about - the Volkswagen Think Blue. Challenge on your iPhone or iPod touch. By the way: the tips from the game will also help you reduce your real-life fuel costs.

**Now also available in an iPad "Think Blue. Challenge HD" version!**

sizzlakalonji's comments:
Here's a novel twist to a driving game...and it's free!

03-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I saw this earlier today. It looks better than the senior drivers appvertisement

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

03-05-2010, 12:49 PM
I was looking through the AppStore for some racers, and this game up. Sounds interesting.
03-05-2010, 12:51 PM
The answer is no you can't.

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
03-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
The answer is no you can't.
Did you try it then? I'm not near wifi so I haven't tried it out. I own a Passat, so I was going to give it a shot...is it not even worth the free download?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
This game is weird as hell.

And it has online leaderboards.
03-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post

Hehe, the Volkswagen Factory is just one mile away from me.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post

And the roundabouts must confuse you Americans

Hakuna Matata
03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
And the roundabouts must confuse you Americans
Roundabouts are actually becoming more and more common in these parts...although we still drive on the right side of the road and use mph instead of kmh.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Roundabouts are actually becoming more and more common in these parts...although we still drive on the right side of the road and use mph instead of kmh.
Oh right, I didn't know that (I have never been to USA).

I hate the way that the UK is so proud of our history and has to be different other EU countries. We still use Imperial measurements (i.e - miles) but we use metric for some things like length, weight etc. Also we haven't changed our currency to Euros, like other EU countries have done because we feel our currency is special. I hate my country

Hakuna Matata