★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The #1 app around the world with over 30,000,000 downloads!

Do people make fun of you? Are they laughing with you, or at you? Do you think you can swipe, tilt, drag, shake and tap your way to victory? Get The Impossible Test and challenge your friends, family and co-workers to prove them wrong!

Play The Impossible Test and race to finish first! Complete many interactive levels that will challenge your mind! Compete with others to get the fastest time, and get an A on your report card!


FEATURES:

+ 83 questions with hundreds of steps!
+ 2 different game modes!
+ Medals to collect!
+ Hidden secrets to find!
+ Shake and tilt levels!
+ Fun graphics!
+ Custom soundtrack and sound effects!
+ Listen to your own iPod/iPhone Music if you want to!
+ GameCenter achievements and leaderboards!

Let the awesomeness begin!

**Please leave a review in iTunes if you enjoy this game! Your awesome reviews help us regularly update our apps!**

simplymuzik3's comments:
The Impossible Test is now available on the App Store! This was a name change from MindBlender Quiz to The Impossible Test! We also added lots of new features and questions to this major update! You can download it now via the App Store!



The Impossible Test iTunes Link: http://bit.ly/c1Tjqd
PixelCUBE Website: www.pixelcubestudios.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/PixelCUBEstudio
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PixelC...3818133?ref=ts
03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
What's the actual trigger behind the windmill?

I've done it many times but it seems like it doesn't work everytime. I'm not sure exactly what I am doing.

My methods are just to tilt the phone around and backwards etc.. until it spins, but it doesn't work everytime and it's annoying when I get a really fast time, but the windmill kills 10-15 seconds off my time because it won't spin and idk the exact way to make it spin.

03-07-2010, 07:17 PM
#3
So no more updates to Mindblender? In order to get the updated version we have to re-purchase?
03-07-2010, 07:20 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
So no more updates to Mindblender? In order to get the updated version we have to re-purchase?
It's the same game. To get the update just go look in itunes.

They just changed the name, it doesn't affect you at all for purchasing if you already bought it. Updates are free.
03-07-2010, 07:46 PM
#5
I can't find Mindblender anymore and then it asks me if I want to purchase The Impossible Quiz. I didn't hit yes since I wasn't sure if it would give me the update for free. So if I hit yes, the next screen will say something along the lines of - you already purchased this item this update will be free?
03-07-2010, 07:49 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Yes, if you search iTunes for "mindblender quiz" the only option that comes up is the impossible test.

If you have purchased mindblender quiz on the same account. And you hit "buy" then yes it will say you've already purchased the game.

Here is a direct link for you to mindblender quiz (aka the impossible test): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-impossible-test/id325955444?mt=8

All you have to do is try to write a review for the game and it'll ask for your password. If it lets you write the review, then you own it. If you can't then you don't own it. Works for every game. Easy way to see if you own them.

Last edited by Zincous; 03-07-2010 at 07:51 PM.
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
What's the actual trigger behind the windmill?

I've done it many times but it seems like it doesn't work everytime. I'm not sure exactly what I am doing.

My methods are just to tilt the phone around and backwards etc.. until it spins, but it doesn't work everytime and it's annoying when I get a really fast time, but the windmill kills 10-15 seconds off my time because it won't spin and idk the exact way to make it spin.
The *correct way* to beat that question is to start by holding your device perpendicular to the ground. Then rotate it once clockwise so you make 1 full rotation. After that, it will automatically start to spin. Once you know the technique, it works every time

I make games at PixelCUBE Studios! Follow me @naveen_pcs
03-07-2010, 08:31 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplymuzik3 View Post
The *correct way* to beat that question is to start by holding your device perpendicular to the ground. Then rotate it once clockwise so you make 1 full rotation. After that, it will automatically start to spin. Once you know the technique, it works every time
Thank you! That will help for sure knowing that, lol I used to just spin the device around crazily until something happened.
03-07-2010, 08:32 PM
#9
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 1,502
sounds like a bit of a rip off the good old Impossible Quiz....maybe they're changing their name to try and confuses buyers? Idk....but all the other "impossible" exams on the app store feel like a rip off of Slap-me-Do's version
03-07-2010, 08:49 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Thank you! That will help for sure knowing that, lol I used to just spin the device around crazily until something happened.
Ahha, yeah, once you know how to do it, it really makes it MUCH easier

I make games at PixelCUBE Studios! Follow me @naveen_pcs