★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One level One tap
In order to complete a level you should tap only once. But be careful once you tap anywhere, bullets will fly in every direction. If they hit an enemy, he dies. But enemies shoot in every direction as well. So, every level is an impetuous destruction of enemies.

Game Features:
- 20 levels demanding different approaches to complete/solve the level
- 4 different types of enemies and friends
- OpenFeint support
- 10 Achievemts (1000 Feint scores)

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
----------------

Habakuk from Toucharcade

Now that's FUN!
One of the most integer, reserved and discreet apps as far as I know. Very applesque. A real screensaver, true: One levelone tap. Delicious creased.
Loads very quick (from homescreen to play six seconds incl. OF connect on WiFi w. iPh3G). Very interesting reaction puzzle without time limit. Casual game. Not so simple as it seems to be according to screenshots and video! Not easy!
Again: There is obviously NO time pressure! So just be patient and wait until the adequate crowd comes together. Had a hard time with levels 5 (hit the blue bugs and save the green) and 7. A one-tap-shooter in four directions.
Be brave and dare to activate OpenFeint from the very beginning. (Caught my "Blind Machine Gunner" achievement200 pointswithin thirty seconds)
Thanks for the freebie! (BTW there are little ads between levels but so non-intrusive that I can tolerate. Would buy ad-free version.)
Please let me take the opportunity to say that lots of the puzzles coming from Europe have a very good quality. Deep, polished, well thought and fun. Maybe because they have a great chess tradition.

Horm's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodlechain-free/id358969261?mt=8

FREE FULL VERSION !

OTHER AWESOME GAMES

Frong - Doodle Jump Killer

Unique match-3 puzzle
03-06-2010, 12:21 AM
AppStore link work..
but games category frozen

follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Gorodohan
I create: - Frong (toucharcade, AppStore); - iSteamTube (toucharcade, AppStore); - DoodleChain2 (toucharcade, AppStore);

03-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Game Impressions

Now that's FUN!

One of the most integer, reserved and discreet apps as far as I know. Very applesque. A real screensaver, true: One levelone tap. Delicious creased.

Loads very quick (from homescreen to play six seconds incl. OF connect on WiFi w. iPh3G). Very interesting reaction puzzle without time limit. Casual game. Not so simple as it seems to be according to screenshots and video! Not easy!

Again: There is obviously NO time pressure! So just be patient and wait until the adequate crowd comes together. Had a hard time with levels 5 (hit the blue bugs and save the green) and 7. A one-tap-shooter in four directions.

Be brave and dare to activate OpenFeint from the very beginning. (Caught my "Blind Machine Gunner" achievement200 pointswithin thirty seconds)

Thanks for the freebie! (BTW there are little ads between levels but so non-intrusive that I can tolerate. Would buy ad-free version.)

Please let me take the opportunity to say that lots of the puzzles coming from Eastern Europe have a very good quality. Deep, polished, well thought and fun. Maybe because they have a great chess tradition.

iHabakuk's worldwide live total highscore @ DoodleChain rank #4 (for the time being).

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-06-2010, 02:18 PM
thx for you feedback !
pls send it to AppStore !

I create: - Frong (toucharcade, AppStore); - iSteamTube (toucharcade, AppStore); - DoodleChain2 (toucharcade, AppStore);
03-06-2010, 05:47 PM
^ Done. Austrian App Store. Please make more levels and offer an ad-free paid version. (Anyway OpenFeint scores continue to count even if you start again from level 1.) Thx in advance.

BTW in levels with lots of traffic (many spiders crawling around) my good old iPhone 3G shows some frame drops. But it doesn't affect gameplay obviously.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Game Impressions

Good and simple fun Nice app and great price.
03-06-2010, 10:37 PM
but is it worth it

Maybenotnow Productions
03-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Thx for you feedback - please send it to AppStore

If you have idea for level design, enemy type, friend type - send it to PM,
and if i relalised - i write about you on Credits Screen

03-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horm View Post
Thx for you feedback - please send it to AppStore

If you have idea for level design, enemy type, friend type - send it to PM,
and if i relalised - i write about you on Credits Screen
Do you track the top score of each level independently?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Do you track the top score of each level independently?
i think about it this
1. every level need timer for sollution
2. low time for complite - more scores
3. in leaderboards show summory time for complite all level
4. when you start levels from 1st - scores set to zero !