★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to The Magical World of that Evil Dude! Theres nothing evil in this world, just some magical puzzle thatll blow your mind!

FEATURE
* Enjoy a brand-new puzzle game with simple but addictive gameplay!
* Summon your element elf and use their powerful elemental power!
* That cute evil dude would never bore you with his cute devilish moves!

INTRO
Move that evil dude left and right as you shoot the element ball to eliminate elements on the top screen. The element on top gets lower and lower as time goes by. You lose when these element balls touch the ground. Its simple, but if you wanna score high, you gotta learn how to combine and eliminate!

You could also summon 4 different element elves fire, earth, wind, and ice. They will help you with their mighty elemental power!

There are 4 different myth style backgrounds in the game. As you get higher score, the background will change automatically.

Enjoy your achievement in the OpenFeint feature. Challenge your up and be the top of your league!

Devilishly Good's comments:

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-magical-world-that-evil/id360860939?mt=8
03-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Looks like fun! TOFTTing right now!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Looks like fun! TOFTTing right now!
Let us know what it's like

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
03-06-2010, 01:03 AM
The name intrigues me…
03-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Ok, first: game has OF support, you can play your own music, there's a good tutorial.

In-game music and sound effects are not great, but ok and fitting the game.
The graphics are clean and have a very nice comic look, the game runs smooth on my device (3GS).

This game is something like a tetris-/match-3 game.
You move around and shoot element blocks up while other blocks are moving down towards you. Small emelent blocks can change into a big block when you build a square. Didn't found another figure yet.
When you receive an element ball and shoot it at matching blocks, everything goes *Boom* and you receive points for that combination. Big squares give more points.
By blasting rows, your element powers charge and one of four elemental spirits will appear, helping you with its special power.

The look and feel of the game is a bit unusual, never played this combination of other puzzles before. I like it and I am having a lot of fun with it.
The archievements are cool and I really like the option to play your own songs.
At the price of 0.99$ it is absolutely o.k. for every puzzle fan.
Because it is easy to learn, this is a good pick-up and play title.

Btw, I am declaring myself now a prince of TOFFTing!

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-06-2010, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the impressions

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
03-06-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Thanks for the impressions

No prob, I'd give the game 4 out of 5 stars - it is just the music thats not that great. Gameplay and graphics are good - and 'cause you can play your own tunes, it's fine for a buck!

03-11-2010, 11:32 PM