★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Yard Sale Hidden Treasure: Sunnyville

02-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Yard Sale Hidden Treasure: Sunnyville

Can't as a link yet as I'm on my iPod.

It was brought to my attention that this game is very fun and bought it. It is basically like I Spy books but with a storyline, to furnish your house to win the Sunnyville house comp. You work your way around the house going to certain houses trying to find a list of items. Some items of furniture require you to mend them. This is very fun and has alot of value for $4.99

Try the lite version 1st if you want
02-05-2009, 05:10 AM
Lite version: click here

Full version: click here

02-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Absolutely hated the mac version because it had crap looking object graphics. This one seems pretty decent with two levels of zoom. The 2nd level of zoom though stretches the graphics...sigh. I might pick this one up for $2 or $1 if it ever gets to that price.
02-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Absolutely hated the mac version because it had crap looking object graphics. This one seems pretty decent with two levels of zoom. The 2nd level of zoom though stretches the graphics...sigh. I might pick this one up for $2 or $1 if it ever gets to that price.
Agreed - this is my favorite search and find game, but the graphics are a little blurry when you zoom in
02-05-2009, 02:27 PM
How much game play has this have? I tried the lite version and loved it but after only searching for objects in only 2 places (the wharf and haunted house) it said I'd finished the first level (decorating the entrance way). Not sure if this is only because its a lite version. Are there more places to find objects than just 2 places per level in the full version? I seen it had other houses to find objects with the purchase of the full version but how many places to you go to before going on to the next level? Is there enough game play to be worthy of the asking price? I'm hoping it is like the Everest: Hidden Expedition game in long playing considering the price.
02-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
How much game play has this have? I tried the lite version and loved it but after only searching for objects in only 2 places (the wharf and haunted house) it said I'd finished the first level (decorating the entrance way). Not sure if this is only because its a lite version. Are there more places to find objects than just 2 places per level in the full version? I seen it had other houses to find objects with the purchase of the full version but how many places to you go to before going on to the next level? Is there enough game play to be worthy of the asking price? I'm hoping it is like the Everest: Hidden Expedition game in long playing considering the price.
I've played for two hours, onto my fourth room, outof eight I believe and have now been to all yard sales once. There are 12 or so. The levels get longer and longer with more to find
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the reply Sainter. I'm intrigued. Sounds like a fun game. Love these search for item games and think I will go for the full version.