★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can u dual wield 2 heavy weapon in the quest?

03-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Can u dual wield 2 heavy weapon in the quest?

Right now it only lets me equip 1 heavy weapon.
03-07-2010, 02:28 AM
I'm almost certain that you can do one heavy and one light weapon, but not 2 heavy weapons.

Good luck

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
03-07-2010, 03:34 AM
You can wield any kind of weapon in your right hand, heavy or light. The left hand when dual wielding is only usable with a certain few light weapons. Think of it as using one 'normal' weapon and one 'dual wielding' weapon.
03-09-2010, 09:10 PM
thx, glad I bought a mace straight off so I didnt level my char...

unfortunately i lost my way old original game (i made it to the orc on the bridge, having done most of the quests before that)
03-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
thx, glad I bought a mace straight off so I didnt level my char...

unfortunately i lost my way old original game (i made it to the orc on the bridge, having done most of the quests before that)
yea, i lost all my games all the way up to HOL2. i guess i dont mind, cause each time i play through, i dial my character in a little further

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!