★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Puppet Sprint 3D

03-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Puppet Sprint 3D

Puppet Sprint 3D is a cross between Little Big Planet and Pig Rush or Canabalt.

Jump over holes while moving between two lanes, and avoid the wooden crates that will slow you down. Collect Puppet Points along the way which you can use to unlock new costumes and scenes.

Challenge your friends to see who can sprint the farthest before falling!

Customization is extensive with the ability to change your puppet's body, hat, eyes, mouth, material and choose from 10 different backgrounds to give almost a million unique combinations.

Puppet Sprint is also an impressive technical achievement, with full per pixel shadow mapping even though it is not natively supported on the iPhone. Custom shaders were written for 3GS that let objects cast shadows on themselves and everything in the scene. This is the same shadow technique found in console games on Xbox 360 and PS3.
This game features stunning graphics on iPhone 3GS that are unlike anything you've seen (unless you've played our other game, Puppet Jump!)

Online global leaderboards and forums through OpenFeint are included.

Puppet Sprint has been submitted and it waiting for Apple to review it.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
03-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Since I absolutley love Puppet Jump 3D, this is an instant buy for me. When will a gameplay video be released?

I'm hoping this means Puppet Labyrinth 3D is in the works!

03-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Puppet Labyrinth has been in development for 5 months already. It was decided to release Puppet Jump and Puppet Sprint as standalone minigames until the bigger labyrinth game is finished. I will be working on it full time now and hopefully will have some images to post soon.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
03-07-2010, 10:27 AM
So can we expect Puppet God 3D soon?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-07-2010, 10:38 AM
hehehe who knows.

03-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Since I absolutley love Puppet Jump 3D, this is an instant buy for me. When will a gameplay video be released?

I'm hoping this means Puppet Labyrinth 3D is in the works!
Agreed. I love Puppet Jump and will buy any of the upcoming Puppet games.
03-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Here is a video of the game:

03-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Wow after watching the gameplay video, I am even more excited about this release.

Have you considered adding an online multiplayer race mode? There can be 2 modes in online mode:

1) Split screen multiplayer with 2 players racing to see who can finish the race first.

2) Not split screen but 2 players in the same race and screen trying to collect as many items as you can/win the race.
03-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Any idea on a release date? I will buy this as soon as it comes out.

You have a great series started here, I hope you continue to add costumes ect to the store. I really think this is what sets your game apart and makes it a little like Little Big Planet.
03-13-2010, 08:11 AM
The game came out last night! The next update will have a few bug fixes for things I noticed and I'll be working on more costumes for both Puppet Jump and Puppet Sprint.