★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Haypi Kingdom: Free MMOG for iPhone (Official Thread)

03-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Haypi Kingdom: Free MMOG for iPhone (Official Thread)

"Really good game, very different to all those other mmo on the iPhone, you get to gather up resources,
upgrade buildings, build troops and hunt for treasure and battle enemies such endless fun!!"

"Awesome game so far, really enjoying it. I love how you can chat with people and join Alliances."

"This is the best MMORPG game ever made for the iPhone. The developers should put a warning as it is totally addictive!"

Haypi Kingdom is a massively multiplayer online game. You will be a general directing an ancient kingdom in a strategic game - boosting resource production, adventuring in extensive wild land, reaping legendary treasures, equipping your troops with advanced abilities and fighting against enemies - with the ultimate goal of becoming the strongest kingdom in the ancient world. Your general can get higher title and more advanced attributes as he joins more and more battles. His attributes will be shared among his troops as well.

You won't play alone. In this massive multiplayer online game you will be able to interact with thousands of players from all over the world in a competition for fame, power, wealth and glory. What's more, there are plenty of possibilities to interact with others - Not only offense and defense, but also trade, alliance, mail system, chat system, etc. Haypi Kingdom will be a rewarding pastime on your iPhone.

Enjoy it now!

Feb 11, 2010 Haypi Kingdom 1.1 Update

Haypi Kingdom 1.1 has got through App review and is available online. Download it now and see what's new!

Features and updates include:
Refuse war function. You may refuse war for a period of time if you are not ready.
Daily Gift. Daily Gift offers you a pleasant surprise every day.
Friends/Blocks list. You may manage your friend / Block list in the game.
Improper words filter. Haypi Kingdom is a clean and friendly game, suitable for family hour.
All known bugs have been fixed, and the game is stable.
And more.

We will strive to make the game more enjoyable, the newer update is to be submitted to App for review today.

Feb 28, 2010

Ever since Haypi Kingdom was released in January, we have been working hard to make it a fast, sleek, stable game which you can enjoy with your iPhone/iPod Touch anywhere and anytime. As more and more players join the game, servers are standing waves of load tests, so are we Haypi staff members. Thanks to our arduous day and night work, and you dear players' cooperation, our goal is coming true little by little. Haypi Kingdom is now fairly stable, considerably improving playing experience.

AppStore Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/haypi-kingdom/id341043140?mt=8

Http://www.Haypi.com

Last edited by sophia; 10-18-2010 at 01:41 AM.
03-07-2010, 06:24 PM
New version released for Apple to review.

03-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Just started a kingdom

I must say this is an awesome concept and exceptional execution. I could recommend this game to anyone even remotely interested in the sounds of the games description.
03-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckithroe View Post
I must say this is an awesome concept and exceptional execution. I could recommend this game to anyone even remotely interested in the sounds of the games description.
I'm glad you like it!
03-08-2010, 06:54 PM

03-09-2010, 09:19 PM
I like it

Best mmog on iPhone, I spend 16 hours everyday here, recommend to everyone!
03-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
I also play and enjoy this game too. Everyday wake up, set instruction to my kingdom. Every 4 hours another instructions.

I am a peaceful kingdom, please don't attack me.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
03-13-2010, 06:36 AM
Version 1.4 will be released soon

Version 1.4 will be released soon, including alliance letter, forum and so on.
03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
How can I get more Prestige?
03-15-2010, 11:45 PM
shill? seems it...