★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Levelheaded is a fast-paced game of timing and skill. Balance conflicting forces, spread and contain virulent infections, and try really, really hard not to let anything slosh over the sides.

Spring-loaded physics-based gameplay will get your fingers flicking, while competitive leaderboards, OpenFeint achievements, and that "just one more" feeling will keep you coming back for more levelheaded action!
03-08-2010, 07:39 PM

03-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Even after watching the video I've little idea of what the gameplay is about.
03-08-2010, 07:49 PM
I almost get it but not quite.

Blue orbs turn into Green orbs if they bump into Green orbs and raise the water. Simple enough...but what the heck are all of those Yellow and Red orbs? How does one bring the water back down?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-09-2010, 01:40 AM
looks strange.. strange enough for me to try it out. downloading now.
03-09-2010, 02:24 AM
need more info
03-09-2010, 02:40 AM
Level Headed is a game of balance and skill which is fun for all the family. Roll the dice and prepare for the hysterics as players attempt to balance foam blocks on their heads. Are you Level Headed enough to win the game?

Contains:
4 x Level Headed 'Hats'
40 x Foam Blocks
1 x Die
Instruction leaflet
03-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to Doches
And lo, more info appeared.

Hey guys. I was mildly surprised to find this thread, since I'm the developer of Levelheaded and I hadn't yet posted anything about it to TouchArcade. Still, I'm glad somebody picked up on it, even if it's a little confusing.

In short, the point of the game is to keep the water level moving without letting it overflow or run out. Having green orbs in the water makes it rise, and having red (orangey-yellow really) orbs makes it fall. There are two special orbs, one of each color, that convert others to their color (bright green makes new greens, bright red makes new reds) -- as you're playing your basically managing these two special orbs, keeping them circulating without letting them touch each other.

I've got a few promo codes left if anyone wants to check it out; PM me if you're interested in one.
03-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doches View Post
Hey guys. I was mildly surprised to find this thread, since I'm the developer of Levelheaded and I hadn't yet posted anything about it to TouchArcade. Still, I'm glad somebody picked up on it, even if it's a little confusing.

In short, the point of the game is to keep the water level moving without letting it overflow or run out. Having green orbs in the water makes it rise, and having red (orangey-yellow really) orbs makes it fall. There are two special orbs, one of each color, that convert others to their color (bright green makes new greens, bright red makes new reds) -- as you're playing your basically managing these two special orbs, keeping them circulating without letting them touch each other.

I've got a few promo codes left if anyone wants to check it out; PM me if you're interested in one.
I PMed.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
03-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doches View Post

i pm'd