★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BULLET SKATER combines stickmen characters, virtual skateboarding and arcade video games - into one, original iOS title.

Tilt your device to control your characater, and tap to dodge circulating bullets. Earn points by jumping over them, and make sure you don't run out of life!

Features
360 Gameplay - Play Bullet Skater at any orientation! Frontwards, backwards, sideways, upside down, right-side up and any other way you can thing of!

20 Levels + 4 Bosses - Make your way through twenty action-packed levels, and then beat intense bosses like "Stalker Skull" and "Bullet Bounce"!

The Bullets - Dodge a large collection of bullets, both good and bad. This includes green health, dangerous red, invincibility blue and death skull!

-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

Send us your ideas, leave constructive feedback in your reviews and tell your friends about the game!

TWITTER: www.twitter.com/BulletDev
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK: barringtonsoft@gmail.com

ataloss's comments:

Gameplay video

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-09-2010, 01:44 AM
You beat me to the post!

Hope everyone enjoys the game. Let me know if you have any concerns, and be sure to spread some positive buzz!

Maybe we can create enough talk to get a review on TA!

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

Last edited by BulletDev; 06-14-2011 at 06:47 PM.

03-09-2010, 01:48 AM
In screen 2 is the ipod huge or is the guy like an elf?
03-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
You beat me to the post!

Hope everyone enjoys the game. Let me know if you have any concerns, and be sure to spread some positive buzz!

Maybe we can create enough buzz to get a review on TA!
Oh.. Sorry! Um.. if you wanted to create your own thread then this one will get closed.

Going to pick it up tonight - got a quick Q though, what about the powerups mentioned - how many and how do they work in the game?
03-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Oh.. Sorry! Um.. if you wanted to create your own thread then this one will get closed.

Going to pick it up tonight - got a quick Q though, what about the powerups mentioned - how many and how do they work in the game?
No no! This thread works fine. The power ups range from simple life damages and decreases to skulls that will terminate your game, or blue balls that let you run into other bullets without being harmed.

03-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Looks good! Congratulations

Might check it out if I get around to it

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
03-09-2010, 02:26 AM
If anyone wants to review the game on their website, contact me and we can work something out.

03-09-2010, 07:33 AM
Just picked this up and its a pretty good little game with lots of potential just needs a couple of things to make it great

1} Needs a survival type mode as well as the levels unless there is one that i have missed

2} Needs an online leaderboard and achievements
03-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Just picked this up and its a pretty good little game with lots of potential just needs a couple of things to make it great

1} Needs a survival type mode as well as the levels unless there is one that i have missed

2} Needs an online leaderboard and achievements
Good suggestion. Plus+ support is on the top of my list. How do you propose a survival mode would work?

03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
When you get a call or run out of power, it won't continue from the point you were when you open up the game again. Also, it should have a level screen where you have to unlock levels rather than having to climb levels every single game. It just gets repetitive and customers will lose interest very quickly.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero