★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In the far future, the earth is being invaded by extraterrestrial beings. As a defender of the earth, you are expected to save the world from the invasion of extraterrestrial beings. What you have to do is to destroy the three cannon towers of enemy, and at the same time defend the three defending tower of the earth from enemy's attack.
There are 8 heroes and each of them has different skills. Choose one of them and give them a thorough training in any aspect of the battle.

1. Move your hero by clicking the screen.
2. HP recovering of hero is slowly and automatically.
3. Cast a skill when the skill button is flashing.

We are trying to add more heroes, skills, scenes and monsters to a upgraded version in future. Also, we are considering of an online battle system in the upgraded version.

dora_quu's comments:
App Store url: http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/defence-of-the-future-dotf/id355638943?mt=8
Offical site:http://www.quugames.com

Description
In the far future, the earth is being invaded by extraterrestrial beings. As a defender of the earth, you are expected to save the world from the invasion of extraterrestrial beings. What you have to do is to destroy the three cannon towers of enemy, and at the same time defend the three defending tower of the earth from enemy's attack.
There are 8 heroes and each of them has different skills. Choose one of them and give them a thorough training in any aspect of the battle.

1. Move your hero by clicking the screen.
2. HP recovering of hero is slowly and automatically.
3. Cast a skill when the skill button is flashing.

We are trying to add more heroes, skills, scenes and monsters to a upgraded version in future. Also, we are considering of an online battle system in the upgraded version.

Updates:
Version: 1.1 Date:03/17/2010
What's new in version 1.1?
1. If the game is forcibly interrupted, you can start from the latest progress next time when you re-enter the game.
2. update visual effect of certain skills
3. adjust difficulty level
4. add one enemy hero, who will be invisible when he is beyond your visual range.
5. fix bugs

Anyone who wants to write reviews for this game, please feel free to send me message for a promo code.

03-09-2010, 03:43 AM
No comments on this yet? Really? Looks fun

-Obsessively playing: Order & Chaos ( Vicious lvl 60 guardian)-.

Beta tested: -Hit N' Run - Sketch Nation - Icarus-X - MultiBall -

03-09-2010, 03:53 AM
game looks really amazing
03-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Awesome!!
03-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Pretty interesting game, except the difficult level seems to be set too high for a new player like me. Heroes die too quick.... I even died in the same way at the same second for 5 times! but everything will go smoothly and become so cool once you got familiar with it. the effect of special skills are stunning! I say it's a great game!
03-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks guys! Any suggestions for the game are appreciated.
03-09-2010, 06:30 AM
looks good,might try this
i just hope that someday we'll get a true Defence of the Ancient game
or even just a rip-off but with same graphics and gameplay

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
03-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
are there enemy heroes too?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
03-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Mods please lock the old thread I made now that the dev got his own thread.
03-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattll View Post
are there enemy heroes too?
We are planning to add some. And ideas?