★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Make a magical trip together with young mystic Cassandra and the spirit of mysterious Nostradamus searching for the lost Ring. You will meet diverse characters, visit beautiful locations, accomplish a lot of tasks and gradually find a surprising key to the main riddle. Gameplay includes all the best and the most loved mechanics in casual games. It mixes hidden-object and card games, image and word puzzles, match 3 levels and magic tricks.
The game is based on co-named PC version.

For more information about the game (gameplay video, reviews etc.) visit - www.Avaloid.com/cassandra

Featured in "New and Noteworthy" section of App Store, called in press "a gem" and "a well-rounded game", this game got Gold Award from Pocketgamer, Bronze Award from iGadget Junkie and best ratings from Mobiletechreview.

"The game took maybe 10 hours to complete, but I still replay some magic mini-games from the list, because it was awesome!"
"Cassandra's Journey is a durable quest to play here and now."
"It is an admirable idea to collect different casual mini games and tie them with some interesting plot."
"The game was great I cant wait for sequel. The little magic tricks are the unique addition."
"Good graphics All the kids love to play this game!"

The Stone of Destiny - explore the foreboding ruins of mystic temples and libraries and investigate the ancient altar where a precious artifact may be cleverly hidden.
Mezopuzzle - restore walls by collecting broken pieces of legends, move stone blocks, collect images and read great legends of the wise, brutal and mysterious Maya.

VISIT: www.Avaloid.com
FOLLOW: www.twitter.com/avaloid
LIKE: www.facebook.com/avaloid

AA_Stacy's comments:
I just want to inform that trial version of Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus from Avallon Alliance and JoyBits is available now on App Store. You can play some levels for free and unlock the rest of content, if desire.

03-10-2010, 07:24 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by AA_Stacy; 03-10-2010 at 07:26 AM.