★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The next big iPhone game

03-09-2010, 12:12 PM
The next big iPhone game

Will be revealed in this Facebook group - I know, it doesn't look like anything to do with iPhone games right now. It's all about building some hype first. But join the group to be first to know about this exciting new game.

Thank You.

Evil Shrooms MUST DIE!!

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.
03-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Evil shroom must die?

03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocarina View Post
Evil shroom must die?
It'll make more sense when the game is announced ....no wait, it still wont make sense. But nevermind, it's gonna be AMAZING!

I don't wanna say much about the project until i have a video to show. But we're talking like 120kills a second, intense fast gameplay unlike anything else.

Developer of Brain App. The ultimate brain training game for iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and Windows Phone. Try my new iOS Math/Puzzle game Blockmatix.
03-09-2010, 12:34 PM
If you didn't wanna announce much, you probably should have put this in another section and titled it "Join Facebook group to get Evil Shrooms Must Die preview info!"

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-09-2010, 12:34 PM
The problem with hyping up iphone apps is that there's so many great apps coming out all the time which makes it hard to excited about upcoming ones you barely know about
03-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deewin View Post
The problem with hyping up iphone apps is that there's so many great apps coming out all the time which makes it hard to excited about upcoming ones you barely know about
Especially on the same day Super Feed Me was announced.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
03-09-2010, 12:41 PM
It's a crowded and difficult market alright... just wanna make sure this game gets the attention it deserves.