★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Did you know that leprechaun's live in dungeon's? It's true. Leprechaun's, which do exist, live in dungeon's across the globe and are only released when someone actually finds their pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. Again, it's true.

Unfortunately, all of you suck at finding pots o' gold so most leprechaun's remain trapped in their dungeon. Worst of all? Their dungeon's aren't filled with jelly beans and big screen TV's.

Dungeon Run includes 28 levels of 3D awesomeness. Dungeon Run includes bear traps which also serve as leprechaun traps. Dungeon Run includes pots o' gold, ginormous rats that like to eat leprechaun's (leprechaun's are small, remember?), and both Casual and Hardcore game modes.

Tilt, swipe, steal and give the leprechaun's who have graciously entertained you every St. Patrick's day their FREEDOM!!!!

Dungeon Run is OpenFeint enabled to provide extra awesome.

Like Dungeon Run? Check out other titles from PressOK Entertainment including: Finger Physics, Bumper Stars, America's Next Top Model, Go Fish Multiplayer, Gin Rummy Deluxe!!!

freedog's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/dungeon-run-free/id355786443?mt=8

03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Well, I do like tilt controlled maze games. However, I am not that excited about the St. Patrick theme.

03-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Well, I do like tilt controlled maze games. However, I am not that excited about the St. Patrick theme.
I just got really excited about this until I saw the theme as well. Too bad, it looks really good. Maybe they will release a theme option/new game with classic theme. I would buy that in an instant.
03-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Am i being dumb but whats wrong with the St Patricks theme
03-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Some people don't like the gold hoarding little goblins I guess. Lol, I think it looks like fun!
03-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Am i being dumb but whats wrong with the St Patricks theme
No, it is just I would rather have just a dungeon setting with out the St. Patty theme, ect. The theme of the game just doesn't appeal to me and that is part of want makes me want to play a game.
03-09-2010, 05:25 PM
I kinda like the theme/graphics. I was hoping this was a TD game though.
03-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Personally, I like the theme. It's nice to see someone not do the same old thing all over again. I'm definitely adding this to my list of games to pick up.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
03-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I kinda like the theme/graphics.
+1. There are enough generic games in the store.
03-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
No, it is just I would rather have just a dungeon setting with out the St. Patty theme, ect. The theme of the game just doesn't appeal to me and that is part of want makes me want to play a game.
I see im in the Uk you see thought there was an american reason for not liking St Patricks or something but yeah i see your point now if your not interested in the theme there aint much point