★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simple to play ... challenging to master ... ridiculously addictive!

Get your game face on for a basketball shooting game with a twist. Its crunch time and the rock is in your hands! Can you hit the dagger for the buzzer beat? Or will you choke and throw a brick?

The pressures on!!! Step up to the challenge by going to where the basketball court and the arcade go one on one!

How many baskets can you make against a moving backboard? Test your skills and see how high you can score!

Looking for a more serious looking basketball game? Well then check out Hoops Madness! Same great game play, but with more of that pure basketball look!!

NOTE: We are working on DLC which will allow you purchase Hoops Madness and Hoops Madness Flick in Hoops Madness! So if you're interested in the other versions as well, stay tuned, and you can get them all under one icon!!

FEATURES:

***Time Mode: Youve got 45 seconds to get as many points as possible!
***Endurance Mode: See how long you can play and how many points you can rack up!
***Special Balls: Can you figure out how to use the Power, Money, and Atom balls to get even higher scores?
***Global High Scores: Show the world how you DOMINATE DA BOARDS by posting your scores on our Global Score Tables!
***Challenge A Friend: Want to show your buddy that youve got game? Send them a Challenge!
***Facebook Connect: See just how much you own the court compared to your friends! Post streams when you rule!
***OpenFeint Support: Want to see how youre doing versus the OpenFeint community? You can do that too!

You can check out a video of gameplay here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLKkmcl0QkY

Devilishly Good's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-11-2010, 01:15 AM
I bought this about an hour ago and it is fantastic. Perfect touch controls with fun arcade gameplay.

03-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Wow, I am very suprised, my friend just downloaded it and this is a spectacular game! Too bad I don't have any money
03-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Out finally. Insta buy
03-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Lovin this game great fun
03-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post

YouTube: video
Devilishly Good ... you beat me to the punch ! I wake up this morn thinking "I gots to post on TA". I even started the thread, but then thought I should first do a search ... and wham ... here it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I bought this about an hour ago and it is fantastic. Perfect touch controls with fun arcade gameplay.
Glad you like the controls. I hope you figured out multi-shoot out easily. We spent weeks tuning the game and redoing the help system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin:] View Post
Wow, I am very suprised, my friend just downloaded it and this is a spectacular game! Too bad I don't have any money
Sorry to hear you don't have the cash right now ... glad your friend liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Out finally. Insta buy
Thanks ImNoSuuperMan ... wait that's your evil doppelganger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Lovin this game great fun
Awesome!

If any of you need any hints or tips for higher scores, let me know! Or if you have any suggestions let us know as well!

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
03-11-2010, 01:58 PM
This looks adorable! I've missed Lumpy

Is there customization and a shop to buy things with your points like in Quit It?
03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
This looks adorable! I've missed Lumpy

Is there customization and a shop to buy things with your points like in Quit It?
Right now there is no customization in the game. We wanted to make this game a simple game to pick up and see how high you can score. There are two modes, a Timed mode which is 45 seconds to see how many points you can get and an Endurance mode which can last a pretty long time ... depending on how good you are !

Go to where the basketball court and arcade go 1 on 1 with Hoops Madness!
03-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
+1

And another game purchased thanks to TA!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
03-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I own hundreds of games but this may just be the best pick and play game I have played. This is a "just one more time" game.

This game is really well thought out and I don't know what I would add if I could. If I do think of an addition it would just be more frosting on an already frosted cake.

I left a five star review in the store and because of this game bought quitit!

Last edited by BazookaTime; 03-11-2010 at 03:11 PM.