★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In Dirt Bike Trials you get a chance to test your riding skills on a set of the most dangerous terrains around. You should be very careful as you make your way and avoid crashing or you will lose valuable time. Complete a level to to proceed to the next and more challenging level. Try to complete all 10 levels in the fastest time possible andt hen post your name and time on the leaderboard for the rest of the world to see.

Good Luck!

Features:
- Addictive game play
- Physics-based motorcycle simulation
- Smooth game play
- Incredible bike and rider animations
- Quick save and resume (if you exit the game or receive a call, you will be prompted to continue on the level you were playing.)
03-11-2010, 01:57 AM
I think I'll pick this up, hopefully OF or Crystal will be in this games future. I have Moto X Mayhem and Unreal Trial, both are OK. This looks cool....we'll see.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

03-11-2010, 02:00 AM
I'm not sure why some of these games in this genre are so empty. 10 levels? I think Unreal Trials has something near 150 tracks with OF at the same price, it's just not as graphically nice as this title.

Bike or Die 2 has 2500 levels at $5.99 and MX Mayhem has 21 levels at $0.99. If you're gunna bring a new title to an existing group, why not give it something better?

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper

Last edited by VoodooVyper; 03-11-2010 at 02:07 AM.
03-11-2010, 02:03 AM
Looks good, but only 10 levels. Unless they are really long levels, seems like it won't last more than a few minutes. Hopefully I'm wrong though, cause I really like these games. I also have Unreal Trials and Moto X Mayhem, so this sorta game is right up my alley... Hopefully some impressions will come in soon...
03-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking now I'm going to wait. This is by the same dev as Dirt Bike Xtreme, which has a two-star average rating.

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
03-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yeah, I'm thinking now I'm going to wait. This is by the same dev as Dirt Bike Xtreme, which has a two-star average rating.
And what do you know, that one has 10 levels as well.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
03-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
Yep, like you intonated, Unreal Trial is gigantic in comparison.

03-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooVyper View Post
And blows too...
03-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I want Trials HD for the iPhone. Unfortunately I bet that will end up as an exclusive on the Windows Phone 7 or whatever it's called, just as it seems to be an exclusive on the Xbox 360.
03-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Dev seeking feedback

Hey everyone.

Thanks to freedog for starting this forum. We are the developers for Dirt Bike Trials. We would love to receive your thoughts and suggestions about the game and how we can make it better. We welcome both the good and the bad, so we can provide better gaming for DBT and future games.
So let 'er rip. Give us your feedback and we'll try to accomodate.

FYI, DBT is intended to be the next generation of our first game, Dirt Bike Xtreme. In this new game, we've accomplished better physics, bike control, rider animation, and graphics. The idea is to provide a challenge in climbing over obstacles on your way to the finish line in the shortest time possible. The genre is similar to a lot of the flash based games online found on various sites. Most people find the game challenging, by design. it is not made to be easy.
Looking forward to your feedback.

mg