★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Spike's Deadliest Warrior has finally fought its way onto your iPhone and iTouch! Deadliest Warrior: Defend and Conquer has improved upon the best in tower defense gaming. With three campaigns and all your favorite warriors to choose from, Defend & Conquer utilizes the actual battle data from Spike's hit series and now it's up to YOU to decide which warriors can defeat a charging enemy.

A new feature to Tower Defense play is the mobile "Hero" unit for each warrior class. Tap anywhere on the screen to make the hero move there. The hero doubles regular warrior attacks when standing next to them and features a rechargeable "super attack" to fight back the onslaught of foes - just when you need it the most!

To unlock extended and endless mode first complete standard mode.

To unlock HUNS complete MONGOLS on standard mode.

To unlock CENTURIONS complete HUNS on standard mode.

Post all your achievements and progress via Facebook Connect as you race your friends to truly be the Deadliest Warrior. This game is also available on Spike.com and Facebook and shares your scores across all platforms.

Stay tuned for all new Season 2 characters in a MODERN WARFARE campaign!

Artfoundry's comments:

You can play the game on Spike's web site (need to download the Unity plugin): http://www.spike.com/ui/jsp/game/dwGameView.jsp

Pretty standard TD game except you get to choose from one of four heroes that you can move around and level up - a nice addition. Graphics and sound look good.
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Looks like a winner! Anyone TOFTT yet?

Licensed and Certified Legacy User
03-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Awesome TD and RTS mix!!!
03-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchRaider View Post
Awesome TD and RTS mix!!!
RTS? Eh, there's nothing really RTS about it. You could compare it to Warcraft 3 or LOTR Battle for Middle Earth I suppose because of the hero, but that's as far as it goes - there's no resource management (you simply earn money from killing just like any other TD), building, or squad management.

And SunriseMoon, you can try the game out yourself on Spike's web site (see the link I provided in the original post). It's a pretty decent game - I definitely like the hero addition, being able to choose which type of enemy (though you have to unlock them), and graphics and sound, but otherwise, it's really no different from other TD games.
05-10-2010, 11:21 PM
now 99 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
05-11-2010, 01:36 AM
It's been removed from the uk store - was available a few days back but had terrible rating and lots of comments saying it just crashes.

Jamie