★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: attiva.it
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.3 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "EarthInvasion", a flipper simulator totally in 3D, in a fifties science fiction Style. In a city in flames, under an alien attack, the enemies fight by ball strokes through the various game areas, linked by space tunnels. A frenetic action, cartoon style graphics and sci-fi sound effects in a thrilling game experience.
03-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Picked it up because of the promise of multilevel pinball action. It has that, alright -- in fact, the table is pretty well designed. Unfortunately, the frame-rate is abysmal even on a 3Gs, which completely drained the fun out of the game. I deleted it after a couple of minutes.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed for Gameprom to brings a true multilevel table.
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Looks eh
03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I like the art but there doesn't seem like alot of action. I'd have to see gameplay. It's tough cause there is alot of really good pinball games out there.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80