★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TrenchesVS: Call To Arms For BETA Testers

03-11-2010, 09:06 PM
TrenchesVS: Call To Arms For BETA Testers

We have been hard at work on the multiplayer update to Trenches and it is going very well! The first version of multiplayer will utilize Bluetooth and that is where you come in!

We are looking for BETA testers to, well, test what we have. The requirements are as follows:
1. Owns a copy of Trenches
2. 2 devices available to test bluetooth, even friends or family qualify.
3. Attention to detail and can clearly explain bugs and ideas in written format.
4. Devoted Gamers willing to make the AppStore a better place.

If you are interested and have those requirements, visit us as www.ThunderGameWorks.com and send us an email requesting a spot on the BETA team.

Last edited by ThunderGameWorks; 03-11-2010 at 11:20 PM.
03-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Email sent. Hopefully i'll get in! (Not too sure if others have applied, since no one has replied in this thread yet...)

A quick post that i chuckled a bit at in the Lounge.
Thread: "Tell me about something you like."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I like coming home to a freezer full of freezepops.
oh, and freezepops.
03-11-2010, 10:03 PM
I do not own 2 iDevices, but I have a bunch of friends who are willing to test also, so would that work?

This is a forum dedicated to figure out what is the best way you can give Steve Jobs your money.
03-11-2010, 10:25 PM
I've "App"lied to the beta! Hope I get Picked

Just Because something bad happened does not mean you abandon it, because whatever you want out of it will not come

Approved By The Minigore Relief Group
03-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenashes View Post
I do not own 2 iDevices, but I have a bunch of friends who are willing to test also, so would that work?
Send us an email anyways. We don't need 1 person with 2 devices, but 2 devices nearby, so if you have friends or family that have a device, then you qualify.