★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Who wants to see Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes on the iPhone?!?

03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Who wants to see Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes on the iPhone?!?

I think this game would make a good port over...looks fun...I'm waiting for it to be released to the PSN.
03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I was actually thinking about this the other night... It would be an instabuy for me,

Openfeint ID/Plus+/AC2 MP: Bahgett
Gamecenter: Hamburger Time

03-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosatm View Post
I was actually thinking about this the other night... It would be an instabuy for me,
+1, heroes three was my favorite.
03-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desparobo View Post
+1, heroes three was my favorite.
I think they're talking about a different game -- Clash of Heroes was developed specifically for the DS and will soon be ported to PSN. And I agree, it does look interesting, though the match-3 mechanic makes me a bit skeptical.
03-11-2010, 10:19 PM
The day I got Clash of Heroes for my DS I started looking for a similar game for my iPod. Nothing out there yet, but I keep hoping for an official port or a good knock-off clone.
03-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
I think they're talking about a different game -- Clash of Heroes was developed specifically for the DS and will soon be ported to PSN. And I agree, it does look interesting, though the match-3 mechanic makes me a bit skeptical.
The match 3 mechanism is to make your troops attack or defend. It's quite an interesting concept and needs much more thought and strategy than one might think at first glance. I would love it ported to the iPod. Though not sure if I would enjoy a direct port since some of it is puzzle based and once you figure it out it won't be too fun to play again.
03-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
sad for me....lol
03-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
The match 3 mechanism is to make your troops attack or defend. It's quite an interesting concept and needs much more thought and strategy than one might think at first glance. I would love it ported to the iPod. Though not sure if I would enjoy a direct port since some of it is puzzle based and once you figure it out it won't be too fun to play again.
Good to know -- thanks!
03-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Yes! This would be such a great game for i-devices. I played the DS version a little, and it's excellent.
03-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Me! Me! . I have heard that it is like Puzzle Quest, only better, because it uses a fresh puzzle principle for battles and has a more involved story and superior presentation. Too bad that I have neither a DS nor home consoles. I can only hope that it will be ported for us too, eventually.

Favorites: Puzzle Quest, The Quest, Sway, Glyder, Reign of Swords, Flight of the Amazon Queen

Last edited by Isilel; 03-12-2010 at 04:34 AM.