Ravensword: Shadowlands (Crescent Moon) coming Dec. 20th

03-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
No, they should add a tank that you unlock when you finish the game It'd be the ultimate Uber Troll slaying machine!
A tank? What the hell I'd like a gun to be honest :P
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Maybe you could be awarded with a horse on crack?
That could be fun....

Hakuna Matata

03-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Or a rainbow colored unicorn?
03-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Blunderbuss!!

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
03-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecomposer View Post
When you are looking for a composer, let me know and I would love to talk with you about the score! You can hear some of my music at: www.seanbeeson.com

I enjoyed the first game (although I lost my saved games due to having to wipe my iPod clean) and can't wait for the second to come out.
That's some beautiful music. would love to hear 'Yeti rage' while battling it out with a troll.
03-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Josh-
Just wanted to say I purchased an ipod last week specifically to play Ravensword. Basically I spent $305 on Ravensword. It's awesome. It makes me want to develop for the iphone. Sadly I refuse to use a mac, so I guess that won't happen though.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Ravensword 2.
As a side note- If you guys need any music or extra models created Id be more than happy to help out for free.
03-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattywatts View Post
Josh-
Just wanted to say I purchased an ipod last week specifically to play Ravensword. Basically I spent $305 on Ravensword. It's awesome. It makes me want to develop for the iphone. Sadly I refuse to use a mac, so I guess that won't happen though.
As a side note- If you guys need any music or extra models created Id be more than happy to help out for free.
Josh and I thank you, as does Apple, no doubt... that sale netted them a good bit more than the standard 30%

If you want to develop games, grab Unity, and you can stay in PC land and make PC games for free.

Human Powered Games
03-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Ideas:

Blunderbuss: after your done with the main story you can get a sidequest. the reward is "The Ultimate Troll-hunting weapon", or as we know it, a blunderbuss.

Crossbows

A cheesy sub-storyline: The mice need your help!!!!

Explore the islands outside the main area

Horse (being able to use it wherever you want)

and as a easter-egg, you should be able to reskinn the horse as a motorcycle
03-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattywatts View Post
Josh-
http://www.dragonfiresdk.com/index.htm
With this you can develope games on Windows, sir
03-20-2010, 06:52 PM
How about a secret Hot Coffee mod (only not a mod just a hidden part of the game)? One that is hidden well enough that Apple would not be able to find it but is easily found if you are devoted to finding it lol.

I just think that would be funny and would also get alot of people to buy your game. As well as causing a media shitstorm maybe even higher than GTA:SA as

Last edited by nephilim apps; 03-20-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: editing