★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Terror Bear

Have you ever lost in a big and complicating maze? Our lovely bear is trapped in a beehive and she needs your help to exit safely! The more combos you get, the better you score and what do you get for a better score? Bragging rights!!

Great reviews from:

iFanzine.blogspot.com (7/10):
"Fiendish puzzles, addictive gameplay and cute graphics make for a very sweet concoction indeed. Looks like Justnine have another hit on their paws"

Features :

- Unique game play
Exit the beehive with max combo!
More combo and shorter time to exit will get you better score!

- Easy to Learn with 3 different levels
Each level features 15 different stages
A total of 45 stages!
Each level features new element of the puzzle

- Obstacles
Queen bee moving around to get ya!
Blocked hive cell
Trap hive cell to kill you

- Special Items
Flyflap to kill the queen bee
Hammer to destroy blocked hive cell
Honey pot to take and clear the stage

HOW TO

- Unique game play
Exit the beehive with max combo!
More combo and shorter time to exit will get you better score!

- Easy to learn with 3 different levels
Each levels feature 15 different stages
A total of 45 stages!
Each levels feature new element of the puzzle

- Obstacles
Queen bee moving around to get ya!
Blocked hive cell
Trap hive cell to kill you

- Special items
Flyflap to kill the queen bee
Hammer to destroy blocked hive cell
Honey pot to take and clear the stage

* Official SNS :
Twitter : twitter.com/StudioUFO
Facebook : facebook.com/pages/STUDIO-UFO/135468631494

* YouTube Video : www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJAusl3Ejoo

* Official Homepage : just9.net/STUDIOUFO/

* Support: studioufo@just9.co.kr for email support and inquiries

Check these great games from JUSTNINE :

HellKid - Fast paced, Running, Jumping & Hooking game!
Risky Blocks - Puzzle game based on physics! Protect your eggs!
Easy to Play Piano - No skills & experiences required to be a pianist!
Tap Tap Balloon - Two thumbs up! Get ready to tab them all!
iPharaoh - ULTIMATE PUZZLE ACTION GAME!
Hole In -Fly through the holes collecting stars as quickly as you can!

goiMot's comments:


03-11-2010, 11:35 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central NC
Posts: 416
looks nice. And I loved Hellkid, so I think I'll TOFTT... Impressions tomorrow though...time for bed.

03-11-2010, 11:46 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrel View Post
looks nice. And I loved Hellkid, so I think I'll TOFTT... Impressions tomorrow though...time for bed.
I also LOVE hellkid, so ... Downloading now
Will feedback when it's done syncing heh
03-12-2010, 06:02 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: That depends
Posts: 305
Send a message via Skype™ to iFanzine
Yep loved HellKid too, so will check this one out!

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
03-12-2010, 06:23 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,452
seems like a unique concept, let us know if it's also fun!
03-12-2010, 08:44 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 505
I am glad this has been released, I really enjoyed the video while it was in upcoming games. I am working and cant buy it now, but I will definitely being purchasing this game when I get home. Congrats on the new release by the way.
03-12-2010, 09:15 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: SEOUL/KOREA
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
I am glad this has been released, I really enjoyed the video while it was in upcoming games. I am working and cant buy it now, but I will definitely being purchasing this game when I get home. Congrats on the new release by the way.
Thanks!

We may come up with promo codes event soon!
03-12-2010, 09:38 AM
#8
Terror Bear Promo code event is on!

Hey guys!

Terror Bear promo code giveaway is on!
There's also 1+1 event where you buy Terror bear and after your review, you can get any of our other great games such as HELLKID, Hole In, iPharaoh, Tap Tap Balloon, Easy to play Piano, Risky Blocks!

Check this thread!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=48038
03-12-2010, 10:07 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central NC
Posts: 416
Quick Impressions

So far, I'm really enjoying this game. It plays just like what is seen in the video in the first post. The game is very simple for the first four to five stages, then the difficulty ramps-up pretty quickly.

The graphics are nice, but nothing to drool over. They definitely fit the style of game/gameplay though. The touch controls are spot one and I haven't run into any issues with panning across the level or turning 'rooms'.

I'd highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys fairly difficult puzzlers.

4 1/2 out of 5 stars IMO
03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: SEOUL/KOREA
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrel View Post
So far, I'm really enjoying this game. It plays just like what is seen in the video in the first post. The game is very simple for the first four to five stages, then the difficulty ramps-up pretty quickly.

The graphics are nice, but nothing to drool over. They definitely fit the style of game/gameplay though. The touch controls are spot one and I haven't run into any issues with panning across the level or turning 'rooms'.

I'd highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys fairly difficult puzzlers.

4 1/2 out of 5 stars IMO
Wow, have you cleared all the levels? (I'm stuck at 4th level of normal mode myself )
Thanks for the good review!