★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: krr
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ROLE PLAYING #10 TOP FREE APPS in USA
ADVENTURE #20 TOP FREE APPS in USA

[Developer-TIP](2010-March-19)
if you feel difficulty in game, change your pet.( treat or power pet - 4 times per year )

[Synopsis]
Welcome to the semiRPG Episode1
To protect the semi-town, you were destined to kill monsters.
kill all monster of the dungeons and bring peace to the semi-town.Please

This is RPG game, but gameplay is simple, easy, exciting.
this is why we are called to semiRPG.

The gameplay system is like a online RPG game.
( quest->dungeon battle->reward->level up, skill up )

this will be a good friend to you free time.

[FEATURES]
- internet global highscore including world flags(5 category)
- < other users with high-ranking can battle >
- 10 hours of playtime
- high-quality graphics
- tons of dungeons, monsters, pets, skills, quest, monthly events
- mini game : dice roll

We appreciate any feedback you may have.
We are continuously working on new features and updates!

Your review will be of great help to us.
Have a good time. Thank You!
03-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Looks cool. I'll try it out

03-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolty View Post
Looks cool. I'll try it out
It looks interesting. I wanna hear your impressions.
03-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laladanger View Post
It looks interesting. I wanna hear your impressions.
Syncing now
03-11-2010, 11:51 PM
No idea what the gameplay is like from screenshots. A video might help.
03-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Yup. A video would make this game easy to grab.
03-12-2010, 12:07 AM
their website says that this is Episode 1. But I couldn't find a video. Waiting for impressions.
03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Alright.
10 minutes into the game and I'm really impressed.
Basically what you do is, start at the main screen (Screenshot 3) and you pick up quests which tell you to kill stuff.

For example the 2nd quest is: Go to Dungeon A, kill 2 monster (A-1) and the
reward is 40 gold.

So you go to the Dungeon tab, pick your dungeon (In this case Dungeon A, but there are 7 dungeons altogether from A to G)

Then you start automatically battling (like in screenshot 2) and you gain exp and gold when you defeat the enemy. Since you need 2 kills, you basically go into the dungeon again and kill another one.

When your done the quest, you claim your reward (40 gold)

Now to explain the other tabs:

Dice: You can roll dice every week and you have a chance to get money. (Win or Lose)

Option: Turn sound on/off. Go to main menu.
But a striking feature I just noticed. There is a button called Rank, and it let's you fight other people in a similar way to My Brute. You can choose to fight people with their levels ranging from 1-50 showing their score, skill, and hp etc. With that I'm guessing the level limit is 50. Another note is that all the people on the list are from South Korea, so I'm guessing it was released there.

Pet: Yes. You get a little companion that aids you in battle. There are 5 pets each giving bonuses such as +10% Treat or +10% Power etc.

Skill: These things cost alot lol. There are 8 skills and the cheapest one is 400 gold... I only have 257 . Anyways, you level up your skills and get bonuses from them.
The 8 skills are:
Hp
Power
Shield
Speed
Critical
Group
Avoid
Treat

Treat: In this tab you heal yourself using potions (costing money of course) and thats basically it.

Avatar: All your information about your character. Level, Exp (Mines 9/50.. Yes I'm still level 1, don't laugh) Power, Shield, Speed, Rank Point (For the Rank mode).

Overall a very promising game. For only 1.99 I really recommend you get this, it's really fun. I have no problems with it so far, everythings really polished. Runs very smoothly, no lag issues on my 2G. I only wish you got the opportunity to wear/buy equipment and get attack skills and stuff but it's still really fun without it.
03-12-2010, 12:47 AM
But what is the actual gameplay? Movement, combat, interface?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolty View Post
Alright.
10 minutes into the game and I'm really impressed.
Basically what you do is, start at the main screen (Screenshot 3) and you pick up quests which tell you to kill stuff.

For example the 2nd quest is: Go to Dungeon A, kill 2 monster (A-1) and the
reward is 40 gold.

So you go to the Dungeon tab, pick your dungeon (In this case Dungeon A, but there are 7 dungeons altogether from A to G)

Then you start automatically battling (like in screenshot 2) and you gain exp and gold when you defeat the enemy. Since you need 2 kills, you basically go into the dungeon again and kill another one.

When your done the quest, you claim your reward (40 gold)

Now to explain the other tabs:

Dice: You can roll dice every week and you have a chance to get money. (Win or Lose)

Option: Turn sound on/off. Go to main menu.
But a striking feature I just noticed. There is a button called Rank, and it let's you fight other people in a similar way to My Brute. You can choose to fight people with their levels ranging from 1-50 showing their score, skill, and hp etc. With that I'm guessing the level limit is 50. Another note is that all the people on the list are from South Korea, so I'm guessing it was released there.

Pet: Yes. You get a little companion that aids you in battle. There are 5 pets each giving bonuses such as +10% Treat or +10% Power etc.

Skill: These things cost alot lol. There are 8 skills and the cheapest one is 400 gold... I only have 257 . Anyways, you level up your skills and get bonuses from them.
The 8 skills are:
Hp
Power
Shield
Speed
Critical
Group
Avoid
Treat

Treat: In this tab you heal yourself using potions (costing money of course) and thats basically it.

Avatar: All your information about your character. Level, Exp (Mines 9/50.. Yes I'm still level 1, don't laugh) Power, Shield, Speed, Rank Point (For the Rank mode).

Overall a very promising game. For only 1.99 I really recommend you get this, it's really fun. I have no problems with it so far, everythings really polished. Runs very smoothly, no lag issues on my 2G. I only wish you got the opportunity to wear/buy equipment and get attack skills and stuff but it's still really fun without it.
03-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
But what is the actual gameplay? Movement, combat, interface?

Thanks.
It's an interface. You don't necessarily move around or anything it's like those games like Imob or epic pet wars.