★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Imangi Word Squares - Now Available! $0.99

10-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Imangi Word Squares - Now Available! $0.99

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that our second game, Imangi Word Squares, is now available in the iTunes App Store for $0.99.

Imangi Word Squares is a unique take on a popular puzzle that is thousands of years old. A word square is a grid of letters where each row and column forms a valid word. In Imangi Word Squares, you start with a scrambled word square, and itís your job to unscramble the letters.

There are great reviews of the game over at RazorianFly.com and GamesAreEvil.com.

I hope you enjoy the game, and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thanks!

-Keith

p.s Also, our first game Imangi is on sale for $0.99 for a limited time. Pick up a copy of that while it lasts.

10-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Picked up both of them. I can't pass up £1.18 for two quality games!

Thanks Keith.

10-07-2008, 03:02 PM
I liked Imangi and so, especially given the price, just bought Word Squares. I haven't tried it yet, but will on my ride home from work today.
10-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to fpugirl
Great game! I have already tried easy, medium and hard and they are all fun. All present a challenge. might i suggest some kind of timed version? i think it would be a fun additional challenge to try and beat a clock.

10-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Hi Keith. Great little game! I like Imangi better, but this one is a nice little diversion, and well worth the money. Thanks.
10-08-2008, 08:31 AM
It's definitely no Imangi, but it is good and worth 99 cents. I don't think it would be worth more then 99 cents *unless* the game gets periodic new puzzles. If it is to be what it is and no more, then 99 cents is the right permanent price for it IMHO.
10-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback! Word Squares is definitely not as complex or original as Imangi, but I still think it's a fun diversion. I'll likely add more puzzles over time too and make some of the other improvements that people have been suggesting.

Thanks!

-Keith
10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Hello everyone,

Here is a video of Imangi Word Squares in action. It's the third video on the page. A few people asked that I put this together so that they could see the game play. Check it out if you are interested, and I hope you are enjoying the game.

Thanks,

-Keith