★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

why I hate ngmoco

03-12-2010, 01:42 AM
why I hate ngmoco

what's up with making all of their new games require friends to not get a disadvantage? I don't have any and that is why I spend most of my time gaming.
03-12-2010, 01:51 AM
There are already too many 'Hate' threads for ngmoco dispose of this thread

03-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Cool story bro.

hi
03-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpi View Post
what's up with making all of their new games require friends to not get a disadvantage? I don't have any and that is why I spend most of my time gaming.
Well, I'm sure some people on here have the same situation as you.

If you looked around, you'd realize that everyone just adds everyone. Post your Plus+ ID in one of the threads and you'll get tons of friend requests...

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
03-12-2010, 02:55 AM
One of many mate, one of many...

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
03-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
caterpi - why do You have no friends?

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"
03-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpi View Post
http://www.rentafriend.com/
03-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Do you even know what the word hate means? How strange it is to hate a company which is publishing electronic games... Think about. The first step to master real life. Your feelings are too expensive and too personally to be spent in such a way. Go out for a long walk. Do some jogging.
03-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin:] View Post
There are already too many 'Hate' threads for ngmoco dispose of this thread
dispose of your face.

this 'freemium' thing is bullsh!t, what a way to ruin games. its even a dumb f%#king word so screw whoever coined it aswell.

Plus+ - hexme
Openfeint - kingbuzzo
03-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbolist View Post
Do you even know what the word hate means? How strange it is to hate a company which is publishing electronic games... Think about. The first step to master real life. Your feelings are too expensive and too personally to be spent in such a way. Go out for a long walk. Do some jogging.

Look at you all high and mighty. Who the f%^k are you to be giving life advice, dr phil? doctor my ass. Why don't you show face? I'll bet you an ice-cream you yourself could do with a jog or a 'long walk', if you're such a well rounded social being what are you doing on a gaming forum giving health tips? And while i'm on the topic of you, learn how to correctly structure a sentence so it makes sense. (and yes i purposely didn't use capital letter on dr phil, he doesn't deserve that kind of respect)

Plus+ - hexme
Openfeint - kingbuzzo