★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: On5
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.9 MB
  • Version: 1.41
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: Online multiplayer quiz game. FREE version.
Fun brain training for those who have one!

Are you too brainy to keep it to yourself? Then try the new Quizarium app to pit your wits against other smarties like yourself. Select a category, answer fast, and participate in numerous tournaments.

In Quizarium you have one minute to answer the question. And so do any of your competitors. Every 12 seconds you get a hint: the number of letters in the puzzle, 1st letter, 2nd letter Well, were sure youll get it right much faster! Various questions to challenge your intellect are wrapped in juicy graphics. And rest assured, its not just good old Geography and Biology questions in there. The other way round, youll find plenty of LOL questions in this app that will still challenge your mind.

Features:
Three difficulty levels;
Many subjects (Nature, Science, People, Sports, Arts, etc.);
Push invitations to invite friends to your game room;
Create your own game rooms with desired parameters;
Share your knowledge via Twitter or Facebook;
Three visual design themes: personalize your own quiz zone;
Did you know facts on start-up to boost your intellect;
You can choose either endless game mode or the one with a limited number of rounds;
Leaderboards and awards from Plus+ social play network;
Offline mode: if the network is unavailable or you just want to play alone you can still have quiz fun. If so, the app will automatically update the database of questions for you;
Color options to mark you out in the chat: choose one that pleases the eye and stimulates thinking.
Console-like commands: type help. in-game for the full list.

If you dont use it, you will lose it, remember? This is about your brain, so learn more from Quizarium and keep it working. Download Quizarium app FOR FREE and go into battle with the whole community of competitors to become an unrivalled leader.

Suggest your own questions for addition at:
http://quizarium.com/support/

BrettArchibald's comments:
Surprised no-one had posted this yet...

Charadium is an awesome game. I hope this one proves to be as good...

03-12-2010, 10:41 AM
this looks every bit as good as charadium! im in

on another note i to noticed a large amount of games slipping under the radar. the normally reliable TA crew are slacking!

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014

03-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Been playin' some and I like it.
You can scroll through previous questions/answers. Simple approach but packaged so its nice to play.

Not sure how to leave a game? and will it save progress?

Noticed when I went into my Plus+ screen the game was still in play.
But again, think this game is good enough to spend some time with.
03-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
...Not sure how to leave a game?...
Tap the symbol in the top-right corner, and then hit the exit sign (man walking through a door).

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
03-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Wow, cool! I will definitely be playing this. I haven't played Charadium, but I did play some Depict, which seems like it's basically the same game, and the experience was completely ruined by people constantly just writing the word of the thing they were supposed to draw.

This looks much better to me!

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-12-2010, 12:36 PM
played for a while with brett and other guys. The italian auto-completion of my phone is a pain in the ass but it's a lot of fun.
03-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
played for a while with brett and other guys. The italian auto-completion of my phone is a pain in the ass but it's a lot of fun.
What's your Plus+ username?
EDIT: D'oh! I just saw it in your signature...

By the way, you can turn auto-correction off from the game's main front screen...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
03-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks to everyone for kind words, and thanks to Brett for the posting
03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettArchibald View Post
What's your Plus+ username?
EDIT: D'oh! I just saw it in your signature...

By the way, you can turn auto-correction off from the game's main front screen...
oh, thanks!
03-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Anyone know how to get the awards for instant answers or winning a round by points? I have gotten "instant answers" very often, but it has never been awarded, and I assume win a round by points means win a round with a question limit with the most points- which I have done very often, but the game never seems to "end" and declare a winner. Kinda frustrating.