★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mike V: Do or Die - March Break / Special Promo $2.99 (40%off) Limited Time!

03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Mike V: Do or Die - March Break / Special Promo $2.99 (40%off) Limited Time!

In Collaboration with Active Ride Shop, we are running a special promotion for March break. You can now get the game at a 40% discount (reg: $4.99) This is for a limited time only!

Start from the legendary ‘Bones Brigade’ Powell & Peralta era and improve your skills while gaining experience to unlock exclusive game content including over one hundred items to choose from.

You can customize your character, board, wheels and ride. With over 40 tricks, licensed brands, a cutting edge control system, 7 unique skate locations and a massive open city driving mode, you will be literally glued to your iPhone or iPod for a long time!

Visit the official website at: http://www.mikevdoordie.com

DO or DIE Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I would also like to thank everyone for their Feedback. A new update is under way that will address most of the comments/concerns mentioned. It should be available on the App Store by next week.
03-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrodstudio View Post
I would also like to thank everyone for their Feedback. A new update is under way that will address most of the comments/concerns mentioned. It should be available on the App Store by next week.
That's great to hear. Looking forward to the update.
03-12-2010, 02:04 PM
I'll probably pick this up

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon