★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bubblehead: Side-Scrollling Cartoon Fun!!!

02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Bubblehead: Side-Scrollling Cartoon Fun!!!

Recently, i came across some screen shots of this app., and felt instantly attracted to the bright colors & beautiful artwork. Upon downloading it, i was instantly engrossed in it, and found it almost impossible to put down. The character in it is hillarious, sounds are perfect, and it is honestly the best app. i have downloaded this year.

The object of the game is to get your character through the planet, dodging and missing obstacles, picking up stars (gives you -2 seconds) and passing through checkpoints (gives you a spot to start if you hit something) to reach the finish line in the fastest time possible.

There is a great tuorial to get you started, which will help you get ready to play the 2 modes: Arcade or Random.

Arcade: 5 worlds, each with 5 levels (25 insanely fun levels!), including Fast Food Planet, Sports Planet, Computer Planet, Forest Planet, & Medical Planet.

Random: A super challenge...try to make it to the finish line in a random mix of all 5 planets!!!

I cannot reccomend this game enough. Well worth the price ($2.99), and i promise you will not regret the download. It is very addicting & hard to put down. This will be one to keep on your device, and will survive the many "clean-outs" of useless games.

Do yourself a favor: pick this app. up, and you'll laugh as you play this year's best side-scrolling cartoon game!!!
02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
I agree, it is an amazing game. ^ ^

Girlfriend absolutely loves it.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
02-06-2009, 01:30 PM
It is really fun.
Its like a mellow cartoony version of Space Ninja!!