★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is the Lite version of Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise, and has only a subset of the features and levels of the full version.

The anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed platformer Bounce On! Phobic Studios and Iddy Biddy Games are proud to bring you Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise.

** Bounce On 2 is a universal app in high resolution for iPad and iPhone **

Roll your way through the Floating Ruins, explore space on the Orbital Platform, and finish the fight in Drallo's Fortress. Customize your character, find hidden secrets, fight against unique bosses and collect gems! With different level objectives to select, and over 100 keys to collect, Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise will keep you playing and playing!

Fans of the original will love the improvements, and newcomers to the series will have no problem jumping right in. Bounce On 2 features incredible 2D/3D graphics, amazing lighting effects, and is packed with beautiful artwork and 21 unique musical tracks to add to the fun. Use the accelorometer or touch controls. The graphics scale to utilize the capabilities of newer devices.

Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise is suitable for all ages and skill levels. With level difficulties ranging from super easy to near impossible, Bounce On 2 has something for everyone.
We're dedicated to supporting and listening to our customers. Don't hesitate to leave a review or contact us with your input. Visit us at www.iddybiddygames.com

Start at the beginning of the adventure with the original Bounce On, or continue after with Bounce On Back. Both are available in the App Store now!

jonaswills's comments:
Hi All,

We just released the lite version of Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise so it should be showing up soon in the app store.

The lite version gives everyone a preview of the full version coming out on March 29th for $3.99.

Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!

Youtube link | Pop Up

*iTunes says the minimum OS is 2.2.1, but we require 3.0. This will be fixed in the next update to display the correct required OS version*
03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Wow, if you took Sonic, turned him into a ball and put him on the iPhone, you might have this game!

Looks great, I'll be waiting for the full version release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

03-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Awesome! Loved bounce on 1 and wait play this while i wait for 2, how much will full bounce on 2 cost?

hello!
03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
woohoo! can't and dont want to wait till the 29th for release!
03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
+1 and hoping for intro pricing... Hey, I'm a CAG...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Wow .... fantastic!!!
Can't wait for the full version!!!!!

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member
03-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I tested this and it is fantastic!

It runs perfectly on a 3G iPod Touch and includes many new features. The same great gameplay as the first plus more!
03-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Nice, downloading now. Bounce On has been one of my favorites since it was released.

Plus+ (Eliminate): CBraun53

Favorite games: Bounce On, Car Jack Streets, Blue Defense!, AlienMangle, Snail Mail, Mouse About
03-12-2010, 06:08 PM
I Challenge All

Yea, it's finally out. Now everyone can enjoy a little taste of what is to come.

I think it would be a nice idea to have some friendly competition, since Plus+ is not enabled in the "lite" version. Though, it will be in the full version.

So, I challenge you all to beat my time on level 1-2 called "Courtyard Of Gems." You must collect all the gems, which most of us are use to in the original Bounce On. Don't worry about collect the special Team Phobic icon for this challenge, though do so for fun when not competing.

Here is my time, please post your screenshot after completing the challenge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bounce On 2 Highscore.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	15516  

"You've gotta love the game. To become good, you need to live it and sleep it.

Game Center ID: GoldenBoyJC

Last edited by Golden Boy; 03-13-2010 at 11:22 PM.
03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
awesome!!