★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Kings Of Leon Revenge is the next incredible installment in the hit series of Tap Tap Revenge games, this time featuring 10 of the greatest hits from these American rock legends.

This special edition of Tap Tap Revenge features:
* 10 huge hits by Kings Of Leon
* 4 rich boss tracks with some of the most beautiful themes we have ever created. You will be forgiven for thinking you are playing inside the band's music videos.
* Battle mode to hone your skills against an opponent across a bluetooth network.
* Four addictive difficulty levels.
* Superior stability, blazing performance, a Kings Of Leon news feed, band bio and tour dates, and chat rooms!

Track list:
* Use Somebody
* Crawl
* The Bucket
* Be Somebody
* On Call
* McFearless
* Notion
* Black Thumbnail
* True Love Way
* Sex On Fire

The Tap Tap Revenge series are the most popular games on the iPhone.
03-12-2010, 10:52 PM
This has been out for at least 2 days now (at least in Australia, anyway).

hi

03-12-2010, 11:00 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
This has been out for at least 2 days now (at least in Australia, anyway).
I didn't see a thread

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
03-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Kings of Leon are far from my favorite band,as I don't really "get" their appeal. To me their songs are hookless and uninteresting. They didn't deserve the Grammys they got. However Tapulous is really smart to make a Kings of Leon version of Tap Tap, as while I don't enjoy them, there's plenty of people that do. This app will be yet another solid hit for them. Plus, I was excited to get probably their only good song, "Notion", for free in TTR 3.
03-13-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
I didn't see a thread
I know, no-one bothered to create one.

hi
03-13-2010, 02:28 AM
It's never going to happen but a Beatles one with psychadelic themes would be heaven for me.

I'm surprised with the popularity of Mamma Mia! Tapulous haven't brought out an ABBA edition. Or hell, a Michael Jackson one

I bought KOL Revenge however, so I'll post some thoughts, though I guess with this franchise, what you see is what you get...you know what type of gameplay it'll be, and whether or not you like the music... anyway, I'll do some quick impressions.

EDIT: Only seems to have the one theme so far... the music's ok, KOL isn't my favourite band by a long shot, but the songs are pretty fun to play to. Visually quite attractive, quick load times but don't see the point in this being a standalone title. One only for hardcore fans I think or those who just can't get enough Revenge titles. 3/5

Last edited by TouchChatterbox; 03-14-2010 at 02:53 AM.
03-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Wait, don't you have to unlock the other songs?