★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPhysics

10-07-2008, 06:11 PM
iPhysics

Is anyone thinking about getting it? I wonder if the regular version will be a free upgrade for Lite users. I tried navigating to the developer site for more information, but it says, "Coming Soon." Nevertheless, I'm going to download it in a few. I'll let you know how it compares to the "jailbreak" version.
10-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidovich View Post
Is anyone thinking about getting it? I wonder if the regular version will be a free upgrade for Lite users. I tried navigating to the developer site for more information, but it says, "Coming Soon." Nevertheless, I'm going to download it in a few. I'll let you know how it compares to the "jailbreak" version.
I don't believe the AppStore has any mechanism in place for reduced price upgrades, so I would highly doubt that there will be an upgrade option.
10-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidovich View Post
From what I've read, it's $1.99 for this lite version, and will be $9.99 for the complete version.
If you purchase this lite version, you will also need to still purchase the official app at the full price of $9.99.
So, you can either wait a bit longer and spend $9.99 for the official full featured app, or spend $1.99 and then $9.99 again.