★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pocket Monkey Games Seeking Bluetooth BETA testers

03-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Pocket Monkey Games Seeking Bluetooth BETA testers

PMG has been hard at work developing our Bluetooth multiplayer engine and we now seek testers for our first build utilizing the engine with More Zombies?!, our most recent release.

All beta testers are required to have 2 devices located nearby, either with yourself or family.

Send us BOTH UDIDS with names of device owners to PocketMonkeyGames@Yahoo.com . We have only a limited amount of users, so don't hesitate!

Preferred: Preference of tester position goes to users who have purchased and played More Zombies?!

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
03-14-2010, 04:31 PM
I don't really get how this works.
So you want us to buy your game to help you test it?

03-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I don't really get how this works.
So you want us to buy your game to help you test it?
No no, just send us an email and we will add you to our queue for testers.

For example, if we have only 20 spots but 40 people apply, those who have played the game, either with a promo code or by purchasing, will get first choice, since it is same game except with multiplayer and they know how the original works, so if they spot a bug/error, they would know it needs to be fixed to match the original in design.

03-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
PMG has been hard at work developing our Bluetooth multiplayer engine and we now seek testers for our first build utilizing the engine with More Zombies?!, our most recent release.

All beta testers are required to have 2 devices located nearby, either with yourself or family.

Send us BOTH UDIDS with names of device owners to PocketMonkeyGames@Yahoo.com . We have only a limited amount of users, so don't hesitate!

Preferred: Preference of tester position goes to users who have purchased and played More Zombies?!
how do i find my UUID?
03-14-2010, 08:52 PM
http://www.lexcycle.com/finding-your-udid

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ
03-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhondTouch3G View Post
how do i find my UUID?
you can search uuid on app store and they have apps that will tell you it.....thats the easy way

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Email sent.

Beta Tested- NYZ2, ZombieSmash HD (iPad), Bug Heroes, Earth vs Moon, Underworlds, Push Panic, N.Y. Zombies, iPharoah, Rocket Monkey Warped, uBoot, Flight Deck, Plushed, Black Matter, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, Crunchy Planets, StickBound, NovaRift, Giant Moto, Crazy Test, Fling Cube,,...
03-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Email sent

Beta Tested- NovaRift, N.Y. Zombies, Push Panic, and Bug Heroes
03-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the feedback and emails! You'll be contacted shortly

03-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhondTouch3G View Post
how do i find my UUID?
Plug your device in, and click on the serial number.