★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 226.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: An update to correct bugs experienced with iOS 4.0 will be submitted to Apple this week.

Triple the birdies, triple the power shots and triple the grand slams with 3 of most popular sports games on the App Store; Lets Golf!, Real Tennis & Pro Baseball, NOW FOR ONE LOW PRICE! If having to choose just one sports game keeps you awake at night, or you just happen to love a variety of sports, this is the perfect compilation for you. Just see what reviewers are saying:

Let's Golf! will please any golf fan. IGN

A new benchmark for tennis on the iPhone. Pocket Gamer

Anyone that is a baseball fan is sure to love this game. App Modo

Its time for you to become a big hitter and drive for the green!

- 63 holes in 4 distinct locations remodeled in 3D: Fiji Beach, the American Mountains, the English Countryside, and Scottish Lochs

- 4 cool and animated characters customizable with your own style. Each player has unique strengths and weaknesses

- Show your friends who the best player is through Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer modes

- Controls adaptable to anyone: Advanced mode plays like a sports simulation game and you can even add spin to the ball. Casual mode for easy fun and fewer bogies (but no, it wont let you cheat)

Live the life of a professional player on a world tour where the only goal is to become number one!

- From Paris to New York to Stockholm, play in 7 stadiums on 3 different surfaces clay, grass and synthetic each providing a different experience

- Controls making the most of the iPhone/iPod Touch capabilities. Serve by tilting your iPhone/iPod Touch!

- A wide array of strokes for a deeper experience: Lob, drop shot, smash and more

- A Career mode that lets you join a tennis tour just like a real professional player

- Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer to challenge your friends in real time!

Get immersed in an incredibly real baseball experience.

- The best graphics of any baseball simulation on the App Store with full 3D players and stadiums

- A variety of different animations when batting, pitching, catching, and more

- Try different game modes, from a full 162-game season with playoffs to a challenging home-run mode

- Even more realism thanks to audio commentary, sound effects and spectator reactions to your plays

Become a fan of Gameloft on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gameloft
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gameloft

Published and developed by Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gameloft-sports-pack-free/id380723510?mt=8
03-14-2010, 04:45 PM
$6.49 in NZ... so how much is that in USD? 4.99?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

03-14-2010, 04:48 PM
I like this idea but I already own all of the game. It would be great to move several games into one space.
03-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Interesting how they're not calling it Derek Jeter Baseball now...

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I like this idea but I already own all of the game. It would be great to move several games into one space.
+1. It's a pain having so many pages of apps. Good idea though gameloft. Do this with your shooters and sell it for 15 bucks and you'll have a win, except for the fact everyone already has all of your shooters.

Funny Videos! My Youtube Channel
Check it out!
Proud Beta Tester of- The Infinity Project and Mission Europa
Fav. Games on PS3- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Portal, HalfLife2, Uncharted 2
03-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I guess this is what happens when they're preparing to release two of the biggest projects of the year in the same month, it's sad to say that gameloft still doesn't have a large enough staff to turn out quality sports titles in the midst of all of these great shooters, platformers and racers
03-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Is this the same Real Tennis 2009? If so I'm gonna pass because I wanted RT 2010

And also no Real Soccer?!

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
03-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
Is this the same Real Tennis 2009? If so I'm gonna pass because I wanted RT 2010

And also no Real Soccer?!
yea theres no real soccer or NFL 2010 but I didnt realize how good this package actually was until I added up the prices

Real Tennis 2009=$6.49
Lets Golf=$2.59
Pro Baseball=$4.19
Thats $13.27 value for $6.49 (all in NZ dollars BTW), pretty good actually. I already have lets golf and real tennis though so I wont be getting this. And im guessing they didnt include the other games as they didnt want to drive the price up too high for pretty old games that a lot of people already have
03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
this is a nice idea....i really think that there should be a customizable package....like pick 3 gameloft games for 6.99

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
03-14-2010, 09:01 PM
222MB is a lot of space for three titles. If you don't like one (or two of the titles) you still have to keep all that space allocated to this pack in order to play the third title that you actually do like. Sorry but I think storage space is head and shoulders more important to me than not having two additional icons sitting on my springboard. But that is just me. I am sure there are others that think differently.

1) Tried out AT&T tethering and did not have enough money for the pole.
2) Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
3) Still can't use the "Cut" function on the AT&T bill...current 4.x issues