★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Gameplay 10/10 Graphics 10/10 Controls 9/10 Sound 10/10" -pocketfullofapps.com

" a beautiful and relaxing racing game" - nodpad.com

"(...)fun game for those who like sailing and even those who never considered buying a sailing game." - cnet.com

"Racing against the AI is really fun as it is varied" - www.touchgen.net

"definitely for fans of sailing or those looking for a more relaxing game." - www.appspy.com

We have the pleasure to invite you to participate in a sea racing experience like never before! It does not matter if you are a novice or adept sailor - Sailboat Championship PRO is the best sailing game you can find! Participate in thrilling regattas and fast paced races against computer-controlled opponents, compete online with players from all over the world, upgrade and unlock new boats, complete amazing and action-filled courses and collect all in-game trophies and gold awards! Become the ultimate master of Sailboat Championship PRO - the only true and addicting sailing simulation with unique gameplay for iPhone and iPod Touch!

goiMot's comments:

lite version:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sailboat-championship/id349294629?mt=8
03-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Excellent game and well worth picking up for a buck. I do however wish they'd included the training mode from the "lite" version here. Sending you to download the lite again from the main menu when you choose "training" is just plain annoying.

EDIT: Also please note: although the app description makes it sound like there is an online race mode, there...uh...isn't. I assume the "compete online" part refers to OF.

Last edited by Gabrien; 03-15-2010 at 10:21 PM.

03-15-2010, 10:17 PM
This game looks good. I have carribean racing which is also sailboating, but the multiplayer aspect adds a whole new dimension. I will be keeping my eye on this one and just may pick it up.
03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Excellent game and well worth picking up for a buck. I do however wish they'd included the training mode from the "lite" version here. Sending you to download the lite again from the main menu when you choose "training" is just plain annoying.

Haven't bought this yet - will in a few minutes - but I do agree with your point. I feel like the tutorial is necessary as learning controls does take some time, or at least it did for me.

Anyway, this is just a small omission (maybe wanted to keep the game under 20mb?) and I know I will enjoy the game later tonight.
03-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Great game. Plays great, looks wonderful.
03-15-2010, 10:34 PM
purchased! loved the free version.

Thanks for releasing pro!
03-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Great... there goes any chance of not buying something today...
03-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Great... there goes any chance of not buying something today...
lol, I know the feeling oh so well...
03-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I do however wish they'd included the training mode from the "lite" version here. Sending you to download the lite again from the main menu when you choose "training" is just plain annoying.
Well, downloading the lite to get the training in is highly recommended because the pro version is less than forgiving. To be honest, I hadn't given this genre a second look, but now I feel there's something "graceful" about the concept and the execution makes me feel now that it couldn't be done any other way...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and completely devastating my one-day abstinence from the App-store... I swear TA should come with a disclaimer and a health/C-Card warning...
03-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
Controls are simple and I believe most of the players are able to learn them on their own.

I won this game in the slogan contests and I am unbelieveably happy because of that: Sailboat Championship PRO is not only realistic sailboat simulator but also very relaxing application, which may help Your head stay cool if You are in nerves: minimalistic, clear graphic, sounds of the ocean, waves, wind and seabirds, just You and the Ocean.

I find it relaxing. Great app, instabuy for everyone.

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"