★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Frogger® is back and hes hotter than ever. Frogger® Inferno is now available for your iPhone and iPod Touch, featuring the same classic arcade-style game play, but with a twist! Frogger® now leaves a trail of fire wherever he hops, and he cannot retrace his steps.

Get your frog across a busy highway and an alligator filled stream in this new version of the classic top selling arcade video game. See why game players nationwide have made Frogger® one of the most popular video games of all time! Challenge your friends, and compete against the entire community for the highest score using Facebook Connect!

FEATURES
- New Game Feature Trail of Fire
- Cars, logs, turtles, alligators, and other classic Frogger® friends/foes
- Facebook Connect: compete with local, friends, and global leaderboards
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHECK OUT OTHER EXCITING KONAMI IPHONE GAMES:
METAL GEAR SOLID TOUCH, DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION S+, DOUBLE DRIBBLE, WIREWAY, POWER PROS, TOMENA SANNER, SILENT HILL THE ESCAPE, KRAZY KART RACING, SILENT SCOPE, HYPER SPORTS WINTER, RHYME PLAYER, ELEBITS, FISH KABOB, DRAW PARKING, and FIELD PROWLERS POLICE RUSH
03-16-2010, 12:16 AM
...and Konami still manages to keep on disappointing me with their ongoing releases.

03-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Still confused why a company as big as Konami would think that these add-on's would be a hit. What's next, Frogger-Iced Ass: he leaves a trail of ice behind him.

I'm still disappointed at the original Konami Frogger offering. The Music is totally wrong from the arcade version. Would it kill them to get it right? Make it authentic? I mean this is Konami who OWNS the rights to the game(not some side developer). So why not make it like the arcade version(that I spent many-a-quarter) from all those years ago. The sounds and Music they have now is damned embarrassing.

Good luck with this release....

;
03-16-2010, 12:24 AM
OMG...OMFG This is so epic, Frogger with a huge twist, now he poops fire!!
(sarcasm)
Konami has lost all my respect as of today.......
03-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Holy Flaming Crap!

Frogger with less mobility!

Now that's a sequel. A bad one.

Unless his fiery farts destroy the cars and alligators....? Be nice to lay some Froggy smack down on the jun trying to kill you.
03-16-2010, 01:04 AM
Still confused why a company as big as Konami would think that these add-on's would be a hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blades View Post
What's next, Frogger-Iced Ass: he leaves a trail of ice behind him.
LOL
03-16-2010, 01:10 AM
wow what a creative add-in! I'm sure this fire trail is gonna attract millions of new gamers, even ones who already own the original Frogger. There's just something about that little fire trail coming out the back of a frog? Say what? What genius thought of this? I know these aren't the same devs that make the konami console games. Can't be.
03-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Holy shit, this looks terrible. I generally avoid giving any trash-talk to developers, but since Konami is massive I'd say they deserve it. This looks abysmal and I wouldn't even consider getting it if it were free. Wow.
03-16-2010, 01:16 AM
Jesus, this 'game' could be made in a day by any programmer with half an ounce of talent. WTF are you guys doing? You're KONAMI!!! You have an amazing reputation, and here you are releasing a game with the turtles and menu buttons palette swapped to red, and with title text that looks like you just ran it through a bad 'Add FIRE!' Photoshop filter. Even tiny little indie devs would be embarrassed to release this and call it a new game. If they're not making enough money on big awesome games, I'd rather they leave the iPhone scene altogether than see them release games like this.

Last edited by spacecowgoesmoo; 03-16-2010 at 01:21 AM.
03-16-2010, 01:37 AM
This would have made a nice update.