★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Promising gameplay and gorgeous pixel art" - TouchArcade

"Sky Chasers is a lovely and imaginative little game" - Pocket Gamer

Experience your inner child as you start exploring a breathtaking magical world in a cardboard box, starring Max. Prove to your friends you are a true Sky Chaser.

Features:
Go on an epic adventure with hours of gameplay and a storyline
Explore worlds designed in beautiful pixel art with unique enemies, puzzles and challenges
Intuitive easy-to-play two touch controls
Unlock different ships
Retro inspired music by Maxo

Future updates will bring you more levels!

For best performances we recommend iPhone5 or higher.
01-20-2016, 07:29 AM

Even tho I am not really fan of pixel games, I can say that this game is a hook up.

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-20-2016, 07:42 AM
I beta test is and it's definitely a must have!
01-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I beta test is and it's definitely a must have!
I agree with you mate. This game is a must pixel type game

iOS/Android GamePlay and Trailers Channel - I play games 24/7. Sleep is for the weak!

01-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Didn't realize it was out, congrats on an awesome game

I'd ask everyone who tested it to please leave a review in the app to help others decide if to get it and to show support for all the hard work that went into this

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
01-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Didn't realize it was out, congrats on an awesome game

I'd ask everyone who tested it to please leave a review in the app to help others decide if to get it and to show support for all the hard work that went into this
Thanks for the support!
01-20-2016, 10:21 AM
It's a similar build as Cavernaut for anyone who loves that game in which i did. To me this is better because it's way more content . The save points have many ways of saving like paying in game coins, watching a 10 sec video, or supporting dev with buying the game. This feature was later added and one of my favorite features that improves the game. The awesome interactive world which can have u flying backwards if poisoned or dropping coins if damaged all while conserving fuel but if you run out you can watch videos to refuel which makes the game not annoying but I don't think could happen . The controls are perfect with touch right or left to go side to side and to go north and south by not touching.

I beta tested this and this developer put a lot into the game and it's a blast. Every week it seemed like more content was added and the dev listened to the testers enough to make a good game great.
I could t get enough of this and now that the final version is here in pumped .
Highly addictive and I predict a lot of my nights are going to be sleepless until I beat this amazing game.

Love the interactive worlds and the pixel art. That was my favorite part that pulled me into it and collecting coins and unlocking the different crafts were a plus.

Last edited by Jayg2015; 01-20-2016 at 10:45 AM.
01-20-2016, 10:57 AM

the gameplay is kinda similar to retry by rovio. but this is a lil bit easier than retry(just a little bit ). love the look of the artwork and i hope they add more reward and in game items to buy. its nice to see they provide a full feature unlock as an iap, buy once and get rid of all freemium crap.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-20-2016, 01:06 PM
If you buy the game, do the ads go away, what's the difference?

I love the look and feel of this game in the video above, but collecting coins seems super icky, I wish it was just energy items, or something related to the garage built box. Maybe it's just me, and coins are what people want, I don't know. I get kind of tired of all the dinging all the time, feel like I'm in Vegas. I'm sure I'll get used to it, no way I'm not going to at least try such a lovely looking game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
It's a similar build as Cavernaut for anyone who loves that game in which i did. To me this is better because it's way more content . The save points have many ways of saving like paying in game coins, watching a 10 sec video, or supporting dev with buying the game. This feature was later added and one of my favorite features that improves the game. The awesome interactive world which can have u flying backwards if poisoned or dropping coins if damaged all while conserving fuel but if you run out you can watch videos to refuel which makes the game not annoying but I don't think could happen . The controls are perfect with touch right or left to go side to side and to go north and south by not touching.

I beta tested this and this developer put a lot into the game and it's a blast. Every week it seemed like more content was added and the dev listened to the testers enough to make a good game great.
I could t get enough of this and now that the final version is here in pumped .
Highly addictive and I predict a lot of my nights are going to be sleepless until I beat this amazing game.

Love the interactive worlds and the pixel art. That was my favorite part that pulled me into it and collecting coins and unlocking the different crafts were a plus.