★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "..With fast paced gameplay and a great overall experience, I highly recommend it." - TouchArcade

"..With lots of levels over two modes, you'll certainly get your fill of cube crushing action." - App Spy.com

" Cubetrix 3D has upbeat but repetitive music, clean though not flashy 3-D cube graphics, and gameplay that starts out a little confusing yet soon begins to make sense, thereafter feeling really quite smart and challenging..."- iLounge.com

Thank you checking out Cubetrix 3D!

Match up rows of cubes of the same color to eliminate the cubes.
The objective of the game is to destroy all the cubes. (Be careful! Cubetrix3D is not a match-3 game, Line up same colored cubes 2~6(maximum) in a row.
This game also features two different modes to test your skills. Challenge yourself and see how far you can go!

Features
-Convenient Interface & Spectacular 3D effects
-Smooth & simple control
-Arcade, Puzzle Mode & 3 kinds of difficulties. (easy, normal, hard)
-You can play the game and MP3 at the same time.
-Rank & title system.

Control
-Left 1 key : counterclockwise Roll the cube.
-Left 2 key : clockwise Roll the cube.
-Right key : Push the cube.

Tip
-If the brick is in the line, line cannot be pushed.
-If the line next to the brick is destroyed then the brick turns into normal cube.
-The bomb explodes after certain time, then all the cube are repositioned.
-In order to destroy cubes with numbers, they have to be lined in numeric order & in same color.
* numbered blocks can be eliminated in ordernot only 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 but 2,3,4 and 3,4,5,..are also OK
03-16-2010, 01:53 AM

03-16-2010, 10:08 AM
After reading the story on the front page, I'm interested.

Anyone grab this one?

Twitter: @bgribin
03-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Very Quick Impressions

I picked it up but was only able to play a few minutes worth. So far I like it quite a bit. It has a lot of similarities to those old sliding-square puzzles I grew-up using mixed with a match 3, etc formula. The controls are a very easy move left/right/drop block style mechanic that is very simple to pick-up.

All in all I really like the overall package so far.
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrel View Post
I picked it up but was only able to play a few minutes worth. So far I like it quite a bit. It has a lot of similarities to those old sliding-square puzzles I grew-up using mixed with a match 3, etc formula. The controls are a very easy move left/right/drop block style mechanic that is very simple to pick-up.

All in all I really like the overall package so far.
Does it save you state between launches?

I went to purchase it, but all it has is 6 "questionable" reviews, so I thought I would do a bit of research first.

Thanks, Michael
03-16-2010, 12:00 PM
The game looks great but I don't like the stages system. I'd like to see something like a timed mode: how many points in 1 minute with new cubes being added somehow or like Bejeweled where you have to keep matching tiles to keep playing it.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
03-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Does it save you state between launches?

I went to purchase it, but all it has is 6 "questionable" reviews, so I thought I would do a bit of research first.

Thanks, Michael
It doesn't appear to save its state if your game gets interrupted during play. This isn't necessarily that big of a negative though as the levels are pretty short so you won't have to re-play much.

- danrel
03-16-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm a big fan of the game if you couldn't tell by the front page review.

arn
03-16-2010, 08:11 PM
surprisingly, this game has shot to the #36 in top paid apps in one day.

arn
03-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
I'm a big fan of the game if you couldn't tell by the front page review.

arn
Thank you for the in depth review! Made me want to purchase instantly after reading